News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump wall general

Started by orcus, July 29, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 22, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't yet suggested sowing land mines all along the southern border. It would be a lot cheaper than his wall.

Mining land is usually quite easy.  Usually only requires a shovel.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

I know them.  My daughter is on assistance.  I hope she sucks every buck from your bank account.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 22, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't yet suggested sowing land mines all along the southern border. It would be a lot cheaper than his wall.

Well driving a truck I've seen a few sections of the southern border. They went cheaper than that along the 8fwy between San Diego and Calexico. They stripped vegetation off of a strip of land 20-30 ft wide;on the south side; covered it with sand and brushed it smooth. Since nobody can jump that far they just drive back and forth looking for footprints. When they do they start searching.

In Texas they like hunting; killing 2 birds with one stone. A section of hwy 93 has a slew of hunting blinds setup. No way to know if its INS or empty or someone hunting.

dont remember where; maybe Nogales they have video cameras up on telephone poles.

all methods cheaper than a wall... They use blimps by La Cruces, but I dont know if that is cheaper in the long run
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

Trump doesn't really care about a wall, it's just a way to get his base fired up.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

fencerider

Maybe he desparately needs to be an icon. He cant tear down the Lincoln Memorial and replace it with a stature of himself, so he has to settle for a wall that says Trump in very big letters🤠
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

Yeah, he really puts the "con" in icon! ;-P
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Oh Trump sure wants a wall alright.  He promised it.  But one might begin to wonder which direction he wants the wall to stop movement...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 01:58:01 AM
Oh Trump sure wants a wall alright.  He promised it.  But one might begin to wonder which direction he wants the wall to stop movement...
If we can just brick up his mouth and his computer keyboard, that'll solve a significant proportion of our current problems.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on August 27, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
If we can just brick up his mouth and his computer keyboard, that'll solve a significant proportion of our current problems.

This makes me wonder exactly what devices Trump uses.  I doubt it is a whole keyboard.  But it seems more than those thumbs-managed smartphones.  Has it ever been revealed what he tweets on?

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 02:54:51 AM
Has it ever been revealed what he tweets on?
Caffeine and stupidity.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on August 27, 2018, 03:18:46 AM
Caffeine and stupidity.

I think that was pre-internet for him, LOL!

Suggestion for a device Silicon Valley could create:  Localized internet baffle.  Useful in carpools when the driver is endangering your life, good in theaters, around dinner tables, and during parties.  I'm sure many other situations.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 01:58:01 AM

China ... wall keeps Chinese in.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on August 27, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

Hahah ... you think that the CIA will let you continue this?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 03:29:31 AM
I think that was pre-internet for him, LOL!

Suggestion for a device Silicon Valley could create:  Localized internet baffle.  Useful in carpools when the driver is endangering your life, good in theaters, around dinner tables, and during parties.  I'm sure many other situations.

Cone of Silence worked great ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.