Migrant crisis: Europe starting to fight back.

Started by Munch, August 24, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=akQujdqdd10&t=69s

European politicians didn't have a hard line on control of migration, which leads to the people needing to use force to do what they won't

At least Poland has the right idea.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Too little, too late.

The globalist left in the EU and elsewhere in the west who are importing these feral economic migrants believe that they will turn out to be docile, hard-working citizens, cheap labor.

They are in for a surprise.

Unless they have a strong brutal army, who can control them, keep them in line, the Muslim migrants will dispose of the globalist and take over.
Islam only respects overwhelming force.

Murder, rape, and plunder will be the order of the day, just like it was for the last 14 centuries.

When Islam wins, there be no compromise, no coexistence, no negotiations.
Winner takes all.   

Sal1981

I've said it before, I'll say it again - illegal immigration will only be helped by helping the nation where the migrants come from.

SGOS

Quote from: Sal1981 on August 24, 2018, 08:05:24 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again - illegal immigration will only be helped by helping the nation where the migrants come from.
The problem is figuring out a way to help them.  How do you help the little people in Iraq, Syria, Egypt?  Our diplomatic relationships with these countries or their rebels revolves almost entirely around arms and oil.  Deposing their leaders only creates a power vacuum, and that creates further horrible consequences.

pr126

Quote from: Sal1981 on August 24, 2018, 08:05:24 AM
I don't think that would help.

If you transferred the entire wealth of the planet to Africa, it would still be a hell hole.
Have you got any idea how much financial help was given to Africa in the last 6 decades?

Some people are simply beyond all help.

Migrants don't come to Europe looking for work, a steady job.
Hell, they are mostly unemployable.
Don't know the language, don't have any marketable skills, and don't have the work ethic required to be in a steady job.
Turning up every day on time to reliably function, being responsible, trustworthy and conscientious.
They simply do not understand the concept.

That is why Africa, the middle east and East Asia in this situation.
They always will be poor no matter how much you help them.

Being religious zealots (Islam) don't help either.
Like stopping 5 times a day to pray, and a month of Ramadan is not that good for business.

Sal1981

Quote from: SGOS on August 24, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
The problem is figuring out a way to help them.  How do you help the little people in Iraq, Syria, Egypt?  Our diplomatic relationships with these countries or their rebels revolves almost entirely around arms and oil.  Deposing their leaders only creates a power vacuum, and that creates further horrible consequences.

Working with the existing governments for a start.

If that doesn't work, shit is outta luck.

Cavebear

It's a problem, and I don't see a solution.  No nation can take in too many immigrants at once.  Assimilation takes time.  The US could do it in the 1800 and 1900s because there was space. 

There are just too many people on the planet today.  I don't want a brutal WWIII and I don't want an epidemic.  But somehow there has to become fewer of us.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 01:53:52 AM
It's a problem, and I don't see a solution.  No nation can take in too many immigrants at once.  Assimilation takes time.  The US could do it in the 1800 and 1900s because there was space. 

There are just too many people on the planet today.  I don't want a brutal WWIII and I don't want an epidemic.  But somehow there has to become fewer of us.

Your actually starting to think like me. There are to many people in the world today and not enough space or resources for liveable conditions. And the solutions won't come fast enough to solve it at the rate human beings are multiplying.

Environmentalists like david attenborough have said similar, that we are an overpopulated species today using up to many resources, and this has a direct effect in other species. Animal species today aren't going extinct due to things like disease or unwillingness to breed (save for maybe the pandas), it's because of human population fucking up environments and killing them for meat, cosmetics, fashion, or just to build on lands they were previously on.

This is why if a huge natural disaster like a meteor, super volcano, a new strain of the plague, or massive tidal wave were to happen today and wipe out a portion of humanity, yeah if be sad, but it be for the better of everything else.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 27, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
Your actually starting to think like me. There are to many people in the world today and not enough space or resources for liveable conditions. And the solutions won't come fast enough to solve it at the rate human beings are multiplying.

Environmentalists like david attenborough have said similar, that we are an overpopulated species today using up to many resources, and this has a direct effect in other species. Animal species today aren't going extinct due to things like disease or unwillingness to breed (save for maybe the pandas), it's because of human population fucking up environments and killing them for meat, cosmetics, fashion, or just to build on lands they were previously on.

This is why if a huge natural disaster like a meteor, super volcano, a new strain of the plague, or massive tidal wave were to happen today and wipe out a portion of humanity, yeah if be sad, but it be for the better of everything else.

If half of us vanished tomorrow, the world would be slightly better off for a century.  Not you or I, of course...

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 06:41:35 AM
If half of us vanished tomorrow, the world would be slightly better off for a century.  Not you or I, of course...

*Shrug* humanity might even deplet more because of it. But fact is even something that wipes out a greater population of people only holds it off for a time.

I was watching a documentary about the black death, when at its height, the disease wiped out 60% of the population of europe, which at the time was around 100 million people. That's a huge number of people wiped out.
But the species bounced back, today, not sure how many of them are immigrated migrants in the figure, but the current number is over 500 million.

Really, despite how horrific the black death was, if the same number were wiped out today, it wouldn't put a dent in the pop numbers

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 27, 2018, 06:50:41 AM
*Shrug* humanity might even deplet more because of it. But fact is even something that wipes out a greater population of people only holds it off for a time.

I was watching a documentary about the black death, when at its height, the disease wiped out 60% of the population of europe, which at the time was around 100 million people. That's a huge number of people wiped out.
But the species bounced back, today, not sure how many of them are immigrated migrants in the figure, but the current number is over 500 million.

Really, despite how horrific the black death was, if the same number were wiped out today, it wouldn't put a dent in the pop numbers

I am a descendant of the Black Death survivors in Europe.  I read once that we have a stronger than average resistance to the flu.  Accurate in my case, though I can't claim true causality. 

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on August 27, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

The drop in laborer population, was the only thing that improved labor wages.  Day labor managers had to scramble.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 06:54:15 AM
I am a descendant of the Black Death survivors in Europe.  I read once that we have a stronger than average resistance to the flu.  Accurate in my case, though I can't claim true causality.

Your ancestors and mine, didn't kill their cats ;-)  Don't virtue signal like Pickle Rick when he got a body made from rat parts!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.