American Myths Are Killing You

Started by Baruch, July 27, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 28, 2018, 08:51:37 PM
Strain out a gnat, but swallow a Hillary?  You are a genius.

People who were alive in the 60s, and alive now ... don't advocate repeating the 60s, they are the 60s here and now.  LSD flashbacks etc.
Yeah, 'strain' to make connections where none exist.  Your prattling on and on is simply becoming weaker and weaker.  Not a lick of sense to be made here--so, just move along folks, just move along.......................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 28, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
Yeah, 'strain' to make connections where none exist.  Your prattling on and on is simply becoming weaker and weaker.  Not a lick of sense to be made here--so, just move along folks, just move along.......................

What did some posters used to say, if you have no argument, get mad, make personal insults?  I don't know if any of you, personally, were at Woodstock or not.  But the people pushing this national agenda now ... were there.  There is nothing to be proud of in the 60s ... opposing Vietnam was right, but the Left did it for all the wrong reasons.  Now to avoid a 50 year old guilty conscience, now they want to go napalm gooks (in Moscow).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 28, 2018, 08:59:36 PM
What did some posters used to say, if you have no argument, get mad, make personal insults?  I don't know if any of you, personally, were at Woodstock or not.  But the people pushing this national agenda now ... were there.  There is nothing to be proud of in the 60s ... opposing Vietnam was right, but the Left did it for all the wrong reasons.  Now to avoid a 50 year old guilty conscience, now they want to go napalm gooks (in Moscow).
Jesus fucking Christ, Baruch.  You are so full of shit, it is tumbling right out of your fingers!  That statement makes no sense, is flat wrong and stupid, and you are just so full of hateful, stupid shit!  I'm beginning to wonder if your account hasn't been taken over by somebody else! Is there anything you like about this world--this society--any society????  Whatever meds you have been taking why not double--no triple--the dose.  Maybe that will make the misery go away--one way or another.  You are beyond disgusting--putrid......................(sadly shaking my head as I write this)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 28, 2018, 09:06:57 PM
Jesus fucking Christ, Baruch.  You are so full of shit, it is tumbling right out of your fingers!  That statement makes no sense, is flat wrong and stupid, and you are just so full of hateful, stupid shit!  I'm beginning to wonder if your account hasn't been taken over by somebody else! Is there anything you like about this world--this society--any society????  Whatever meds you have been taking why not double--no triple--the dose.  Maybe that will make the misery go away--one way or another.  You are beyond disgusting--putrid......................(sadly shaking my head as I write this)

See, no self awareness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 28, 2018, 09:14:26 PM
See, no self awareness.
I can really tell that that is so for you.  You are not self aware nor aware of much else;  professional help????

aitm

But....but.....we saved the world......and made Jello!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

Jesus fucking Christ, Baruch.  You are so full of shit, it is tumbling right out of your fingers!  That statement makes no sense, is flat wrong and stupid, and you are just so full of hateful, stupid shit!
Hate appears to be the emotion in Baruch that he has the least control over and it is a powerful influence in his behavior.  It seems to grow as the forum rejects his self perceived genius and his approach to life.  He should let go of the hostility, but for some reason he nurtures it as if it is a treasure to be cherished.

I'm beginning to wonder if your account hasn't been taken over by somebody else! Is there anything you like about this world--this society--any society????...  (sadly shaking my head as I write this)
I suspect he is modeling his "Go retard, but not full retard" philosophy so others can see how beneficial it is.  In the process, he is destroying any respect that might be due from others.  And like you, I think it's sad.  I don't like watching people self destruct. 

SGOS

Quote from: aitm on July 28, 2018, 10:36:13 PM
We have not saved the world, and the value of Jello is questionable.

aitm

Quote from: SGOS on July 29, 2018, 07:43:41 AM
We have not saved the world, and the value of Jello is questionable.

my "saved the world" was past tense. Yours is present.....both true. The rest of your response is pure rubbish......Jello questionable? How dare you!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on July 28, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

Don't forget Tang, and pens that can write upside down (thanks to NASA).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on July 29, 2018, 07:41:42 AM
Hate appears to be the emotion in Baruch that he has the least control over and it is a powerful influence in his behavior.  It seems to grow as the forum rejects his self perceived genius and his approach to life.  He should let go of the hostility, but for some reason he nurtures it as if it is a treasure to be cherished.
I suspect he is modeling his "Go retard, but not full retard" philosophy so others can see how beneficial it is.  In the process, he is destroying any respect that might be due from others.  And like you, I think it's sad.  I don't like watching people self destruct.
I've known him from other boards and he was never like he is now.  At one time I had deep respect for his knowledge and his sense of humor.  Now, I don't recognize that guy and I share your dislike of watching people self destruct. 

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on July 29, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
my "saved the world" was past tense. Yours is present.....both true. The rest of your response is pure rubbish......Jello questionable? How dare you!

Everything goes well with Jello!  Well maybe not grapefruit slices ...

I hate that the human race wants to kill itself.  Such a waste.

Depression kills, it is killing me as we post.  But chin up!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 29, 2018, 09:39:17 AM
I've known him from other boards and he was never like he is now.  At one time I had deep respect for his knowledge and his sense of humor.  Now, I don't recognize that guy and I share your dislike of watching people self destruct.

But, I didn't come here to virtue signal, or to get stroked.  Old age is not for weaklings (many can verify that who post here).

Say something positive yourselves ... no need to dwell so much on the negative.  Is that how the baking section works?

Nice things about nice hobbies.  I always read and enjoy those sections ... though your hobbies aren't my hobbies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 29, 2018, 09:39:17 AM
It's funny, really. While I agree that the U.S. is arrogant, it's interesting coming from Baruch, who is also probably THE MOST arrogant person in this entire forum.

I also don't personally appreciate the posts by Baruch that purposely just try to piss people off without really any other context and also followed up by ambiguous replies, but that is just me. I'm *pretty* sure that is quite literally the definition of trolling