Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 27, 2018, 07:39:01 PM
And your point is?

Americans need to die off.  Make room for the other 95% of the human race, that aren't shit holes.

That is, if you oppose myth.  If you do support myth, might as well get dressed up as a Arab and convert to Islam.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 27, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
Fuck off twit.

Had a bad week?  Abbie Hoffman didn't rise from the Grateful Dead?

No, I am not just getting a rise ... I am telling my truth.  The whole lot of you aren't worth even one person I work with.  But I keep on hoping.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

No, I've had a great week, I've just had it with you're stupid shit. So fuck off twit.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 27, 2018, 07:56:08 PM
No, I've had a great week, I've just had it with you're stupid shit. So fuck off twit.

Sorry, move to Red Square ... if you are square enough ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on July 27, 2018, 07:40:44 PM
Americans need to die off.  Make room for the other 95% of the human race, that aren't shit holes.

That is, if you oppose myth.  If you do support myth, might as well get dressed up as a Arab and convert to Islam.
99.999% of The world are shitholes anyway.
Myself included. Not american.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 28, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
99.999% of The world are shitholes anyway.
Myself included. Not american.

True.  But the American Dream/nightmare is damaging much more than the US, it is destroying Western Civilization.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on July 28, 2018, 10:47:35 AM
True.  But the American Dream/nightmare is damaging much more than the US, it is destroying Western Civilization.

I'd argue the o-zone too, but honestly that applies to all humanity.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 28, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
I'd argue the o-zone too, but honestly that applies to all humanity.

What is the answer?  If religion is BS, don't believe it.  If politics is BS, don't believe it.  Do find something to believe in, even if it is only your favorite soccer team and a cold beer.  Go retard, but not full retard.  And get over that Santa Claus and George Washington aren't real people.

The idea, that if we just repeat th 1960s, and do it right this time (legalized weed) .. that all things will move in a good direction .. is head slapping.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 28, 2018, 01:02:12 PM
What is the answer?  If religion is BS, don't believe it.  If politics is BS, don't believe it.  Do find something to believe in, even if it is only your favorite soccer team and a cold beer.  Go retard, but not full retard.  And get over that Santa Claus and George Washington aren't real people.

The idea, that if we just repeat th 1960s, and do it right this time (legalized weed) .. that all things will move in a good direction .. is head slapping.
There is no answer--only theists insist on one.  I don't need anything to 'believe' in.  I root for the Yankees but I don't believe in them for I know they are real.  We are all retarded one way or the other--theists more so.  Santa is not real, George Washington is real, but Betty Crocker isn't. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

That doesn't strike me as a brilliant solution to the plight of mankind.

You may have missed out on a few things if all you remember from the 60s was smoking dope.  Anyway, no one here is advocating repeating the 60s, and I don't think "going retard" is going to help much either.  Nor is believing in soccer, beer, or religion.

Really, come up with something better.  This marks a new low for you.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 28, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
There is no answer--only theists insist on one.  I don't need anything to 'believe' in.  I root for the Yankees but I don't believe in them for I know they are real.  We are all retarded one way or the other--theists more so.  Santa is not real, George Washington is real, but Betty Crocker isn't.

Strain out a gnat, but swallow a Hillary?  You are a genius.

People who were alive in the 60s, and alive now ... don't advocate repeating the 60s, they are the 60s here and now.  LSD flashbacks etc.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 28, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
That doesn't strike me as a brilliant solution to the plight of mankind.
You may have missed out on a few things if all you remember from the 60s was smoking dope.  Anyway, no one here is advocating repeating the 60s, and I don't think "going retard" is going to help much either.  Nor is believing in soccer, beer, or religion.

Really, come up with something better.  This marks a new low for you.

So you hate sports and beer?  Sad.  Maybe you are more of a wine and cheese person ... which is OK too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.