News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Theybies

Started by pr126, July 25, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Looks like the cultural Marxist/progressives/liberals doing their damnest to deconstruct western civilization.

Why are they so obsessed with sexuality?

Why doesn't this happen in other cultures? Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East, India, China, etc?
Or does it happen and kept hidden by the media?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOqWK7qlg18

Draconic Aiur

I know Faux News is rigged. But I believe it. That's how sad this is.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

@ Cavebear

Do you find these unnatural changes targeted against children in the western culture normal?
Are you aware of the possible negative consequences for the next generations?

Do you agree with it?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 25, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
@ Cavebear

Do you find these unnatural changes targeted against children in the western culture normal?
Are you aware of the possible negative consequences for the next generations?

Do you agree with it?

Standard psychological studies show that children separated from their parents suffer life-long trauma resulting in difficulties forming long-lasting relationships as adults, job stability problems, and are often expressed in violence toward others and themselves.

Even sadder, such psychological problems are often visited on the children of trauma victims even when the parents try hard to do right.  The scars linger through generations.

pr126

I explained in the OP, in my first sentence that this is manipulated by the Marxist to destabilize society, culture by introducing more and more unnatural behavior, leading the population into moral decay.

Here the parents are "helping" their children to decide what "gender" they prefer.
IMO that is irresponsible parenting. It is the parent who is brainwashed and passing on that to their children, unaware of future psychological problems.

It is wrong on so many levels.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 25, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
I explained in the OP, in my first sentence that this is manipulated by the Marxist to destabilize society, culture by introducing more and more unnatural behavior, leading the population into moral decay.

Here the parents are "helping" their children to decide what "gender" they prefer.
IMO that is irresponsible parenting. It is the parent who is brainwashed and passing on that to their children, unaware of future psychological problems.

It is wrong on so many levels.

Um, I may have confused a post subject here.  Somehow, I had the idea this was about the US government separatinf children from their parents.

If it is about gender identification, I have a slightly different view and one I can't easily explain.  Gender identifiction issues are not something I can quite understand.  I try, but I just get get my mind around it. 

But I have to say, given the struggles people go through when they feel their gender does match their self-image, you have to give them some slack, OK?  They're going through enough inner turmoil as it is. 

But I also understand that those who are comfortable in their gender don't want intrusions in locker rooms or public bathrooms.  It is a no win situation.

I suspect that the eventual solution will be private rooms in public restrooms and more individually-private shower facilities in schools.  It isn't perfect, but it might work until we all figure this out for both concerns equally. 

pr126

But the whole shenanigan is ideologically driven. For a purpose.

Apparently, people either cannot work out the purpose or don't want to because they agree with it.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 25, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
But the whole shenanigan is ideologically driven. For a purpose.

Apparently, people either cannot work out the purpose or don't want to because they agree with it.

Well, you either accept that some few people just don't mentally agree with their physicqal bodies or you don't.  I've struggled to deny or understand their claims for decades, and I have finally accepted that they mean what they say.  It easy to understand and I sure don't fully comprehend it.

But suppose you had a child that was miserable and said one day I'm, Bob, not Bobbie.  Or the other way around.  What would I do?  What would you do?  You would try to support your child.

I'm willing to support someone struggling with that issue, and I expect any reasonable adult should do the same.  I don't have that issue or any children, so I am free to be intellectually tolerant, I understand that.  But I would hope that anyone with children would be that tolerant at least form love.

Munch

Forcing a child to conform to some out of the norm social experiment because your a parent who 'is so progressive' is dangerous. My own mother was fully excepting of my sexuality when I was old enough to know what i was, but I was born and boy and raised as a boy.

It gives children structure in their lives and teaches them the value of what they were born as, teaching masculine and feminine features about themselves they are genetically prone to follow by their own natural biology.

This whole 'you can be any gender you want' crap told to a child is robbing a child of any level of structure. When you own a dog, you don't just let it piss anywhere it wants to or dominate anyone it wants to become the alpha dog, you train it to obay you and know where it stands in the pecking order. That gives a dog structure and balance.
The same applies to children, they need structure in the world around them. They are born a gender, thats what nature has decided for them, and they should be given the chance to embrace it and see the positives of it, not have it seem meaningless. And not, this doesn't teach toxic gender roles if your a good parent.

QuoteBut I have to say, given the struggles people go through when they feel their gender does match their self-image, you have to give them some slack, OK?  They're going through enough inner turmoil as it is. 

yeah, people do go though confusion in their gender roles later on, there are people who do go though this. But this here what these parents are doing is setting it up so this kids are more likely to face that confusion as they grow up instead of gaining some strength from the gender they were born as.

If a person later in life feels they want to change themselves and would be happier as the other sex, then they have that option, but those are adults. children need structure, and I think its disturbing a parent can't embrace their son or daughter as their son or daughter and just keep looking at them like some amorphous blob when nature has already decided on their gender for them.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on July 25, 2018, 03:14:32 PM
Forcing a child to conform to some out of the norm social experiment because your a parent who 'is so progressive' is dangerous. My own mother was fully excepting of my sexuality when I was old enough to know what i was, but I was born and boy and raised as a boy.

It gives children structure in their lives and teaches them the value of what they were born as, teaching masculine and feminine features about themselves they are genetically prone to follow by their own natural biology.

This whole 'you can be any gender you want' crap told to a child is robbing a child of any level of structure. When you own a dog, you don't just let it piss anywhere it wants to or dominate anyone it wants to become the alpha dog, you train it to obay you and know where it stands in the pecking order. That gives a dog structure and balance.
The same applies to children, they need structure in the world around them. They are born a gender, thats what nature has decided for them, and they should be given the chance to embrace it and see the positives of it, not have it seem meaningless. And not, this doesn't teach toxic gender roles if your a good parent.

yeah, people do go though confusion in their gender roles later on, there are people who do go though this. But this here what these parents are doing is setting it up so this kids are more likely to face that confusion as they grow up instead of gaining some strength from the gender they were born as.

If a person later in life feels they want to change themselves and would be happier as the other sex, then they have that option, but those are adults. children need structure, and I think its disturbing a parent can't embrace their son or daughter as their son or daughter and just keep looking at them like some amorphous blob when nature has already decided on their gender for them.

I do understand that.  But you are among a minority that has struggled for acceptance.  What about the 1 in a million who also need acceptance?  I don't actually have skin in this game.  But I wonder sometimes, what if I was one of "them".  What if YOU were?  What would I want from life?

SGOS

Quote from: pr126 on July 25, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
Looks like the cultural Marxist/progressives/liberals doing their damnest to deconstruct western civilization.
Why are they so obsessed with sexuality?
They just do it to bug you.

Quote from: pr126 on July 25, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
Why doesn't this happen in other cultures? Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East, India, China, etc?
Because they kill those who stray too far from the norm.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on July 25, 2018, 03:38:23 PM
They just do it to bug you.
Because they kill those who stray too far from the norm.

Sad thumbs up in agreement...

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 25, 2018, 03:29:19 PM
I do understand that.  But you are among a minority that has struggled for acceptance.  What about the 1 in a million who also need acceptance?  I don't actually have skin in this game.  But I wonder sometimes, what if I was one of "them".  What if YOU were?  What would I want from life?

I've already said, structure. I am part of a minority but I've never felt oppressed because of it, I've never felt the need to attack the world and force it to change to suit me, because I was raised by a loving mother who while accepting me for what made me happy, also worked on giving me ways of surviving in the world, getting some clout as she called it, and rather then forcing how she wanted me to be, she gave me insight into those things that mattered.

its funny, so often you see this motivational captions on things like tumblr with messages like 'be brave in being yourself' or 'nobody can tell you how to be but you'. And yet stuff like this, what these parents are doing, is to be as disturbing as forcing into a child 'thou shalt not be gay or burn in hell!', because its the parents forcing an ideology on a child rather then letting them come into their own and encouraging growth in that.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin