News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I meant to say wouldn't

Started by ferdmonger, July 20, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferdmonger

No.  Seriously.  I meant to say 'wouldn't'. 

Really.  I wasn't lying. 

Hydra009

ferdmonger

But the support continues.  Where's the brick wall?

Cavebear

The Trump changing of claims in any few hours is becoming so routine and tiresome that nothing he says can be taken seriously. 

I remember a Dating Game TV show question where the wives were asked by the host "Where I live, the sun rises in the East.  What direction does it rise where YOU live"?  3 of 4 got it wrong.  Sure, the show looked for stupid people.  But I bet Trump might get that wrong too.

Factual knowledge is a foreign idea to him.  What exists to him is only what benefits him and all else is false.  Which is why he is so persistent about "fake news" and non-fact statements.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Not a Trump supporter ... but when a leader is open-loop, you have to expect a blooper a day ;-)  Trump is saving them up for the blooper edition of the video story of his days in office.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

ferdmonger

I get the snark, but really, seriously, I meant to say 'wouldn't'.  I really did. 

You believe me don't you?

Cavebear

We wouldn't not say not that we wouldn't after expressly saying would when we meant would'nt when we actually would mean that we wouldn't, wouldn't we?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Trump's a lot more than a "double negative"- he's a myriad negative!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Draconic Aiur

What is this topic about or was it split?

Unbeliever

I think it's about Trump's lame attempt to clean up his Helsinki performance by claiming he "misspoke."
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 21, 2018, 03:04:10 PM
I think it's about Trump's lame attempt to clean up his Helsinki performance by claiming he "misspoke."

Y'all miss Obama's perfect delivery of perfectly vapid rhetoric.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Hell, at this point I miss W's word salads!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 21, 2018, 03:08:48 PM
Hell, at this point I miss W's word salads!

Now that I am diabetic, so do I.  But only if the dressing is on the side.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Mike Cl

Yes, Trump is a fucking, flaming, idiot.  He not only lies every time he speaks, he really does not care about the truth; only how any set of words can serve him.  He is stupid, vile and evil. 

Yet, there he is, still in office.  Why?  His poll numbers are really not that bad--they should be zero, but they are not close.  He does and says what he wants and as he wants.  So, he must be serving the needs of somebody.   His followers are rabid; the why escapes me.  Except.  I think this country really is full of nationalistic, racist, anti-famine people.  Their motto seems to be 'America only, whites in control and women stay where they belong.'  This is not the country I thought I was raised in--but here it is.

One thing he is is the master creator of chaos.  He loves it and creates it daily.  And it working.  The media is following the daily chaos and has forgotten last weeks chaos; it is his smoke screen.  And while that chaos swirls, he is getting done what he wants done.  He is replacing the current justice system with judges of his own making, loyal to him.  He is doing the same with all levels of the bureaucracy with little to no notice.  He is replacing a large number of laws protecting the govt. land with laws that allow big business to have it's way with it.  He is making himself and his family and those he needs wealthy beyond all belief---under the shield of chaos. 

So, really, how stupid is he??????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?