News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I meant to say wouldn't

Started by ferdmonger, July 20, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 25, 2018, 06:01:29 AM
I actually agree with Cavebear.  But I am just beyond being shocked or offended more.  I never expected Trump to be President.  But then I expected Nixon to not resign, but overthrow Congress like Yeltsin eventually did to his Russian Communist parliament.

I won't object to you agreeing with me.  I'm always right.  But I did expect Nixon to resign.  Because my Dad didn't and he was always wrong about both stocks and politics.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 25, 2018, 06:04:43 AM
I won't object to you agreeing with me.  I'm always right.  But I did expect Nixon to resign.  Because my Dad didn't and he was always wrong about both stocks and politics.

You forgot the <sarc> tag.  Do you hate your father ... and love your mother - Freud.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 25, 2018, 06:08:02 AM
You forgot the <sarc> tag.  Do you hate your father ... and love your mother - Freud.

Didn't need the sarc.  He's dead.  I actually liked both my parents.  They were different.  Mom was arty and determined; Dad was an engineer and determined.  I learned a lot from both.  But truth be told, Mom had a much better sense of humor and we both loved Broadway musicals (our favorites were Tenderloin and West Side Story).  Dad got me a good bit logical though.  I never won a rational argument with him until I was 15.  And then seldom lost one much to his annoyance (I never argued when I didn't have facts at hand to support me).

Freud was never much involved...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!