News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Inactive members and site cleanup

Started by PickelledEggs, July 19, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Hi guys,

Just a quick announcement, Wolf and I have been working on cleaning up the forum a bit. We will be starting to delete inactive members that do not post.

This DOES NOT affect pretty much most of you, but for people that make accounts and just lurk without posting anything, those with a zero post count, and possibly in the future a low post count will be deleted periodically, if they do not post within a certain amount of time.

Pretty much all of you are going to be unaffected by this, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you look at the member count for this site and see it dropped by a huge number.

If you guys have any questions or concerns, let me or wolf know! We would be glad to clear anything up, but be sure there isn't anything for pretty much any of you regulars to worry about, even if you go on a break from the internet for a long time.

Unbeliever

Sounds like a lot of work! Thanks for your effort!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 19, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
Sounds like a lot of work! Thanks for your effort!
So far Wolf did most of the work on this one. I just thought of the idea of doing it.

But thank you!

Mr.Obvious

Yes Thanks for The effort.

Ah yes, good to meet The daily quota.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 20, 2018, 08:25:19 PM
Yes Thanks for The effort.

Ah yes, good to meet The daily quota.

Cleaning up the inactives is a good idea.  If one wants to rejoin, they can, I suppose, but mostly they are "one and gones" as fas as posting is concerned.  And mostly theists I'll bet too.  LOL! 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!