News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by WingsofRefuge, July 17, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 18, 2018, 12:35:05 AM
Hello. As long as you follow the rules, you are welcome here.
"Disrespect the law, and you disrespect me."  :P

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to your demise new home with many atheist friends.

Have a good stay ;)
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

Greetings, Wings. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? It's clear you're a Christian, but what brand of Christian, and how long have you been that way? What do you hope to get out of this forum?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

pr126

Welcome Wing.

Is it left wing, right wing or buffalo wing?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 18, 2018, 12:35:05 AM
Hello. As long as you follow the rules, you are welcome here.

Ignore the faux admin.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mousetrap

Hello Wing.
Great to have another free thinking Christian here.

Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

The Human Mind, if it has nothing to do with Evolution...What an incredible entity...
If it does, what a waste!

Atheism, what a wonderful religion, where one believe to believe is erroneous.

SGOS

You are welcome since the forum is not a peer review, which would immediately send you a rejection letter upon receiving any nonsensical gibberish.  Here theists can expound from their soap boxes about their fantasies without fear of actual ejection.  You will be questioned and poked by members, but bans seldom happen until one of the mods has a bad day.  There are rules for behavior you can read, but as near as I can tell, they don't mean anything, are interpreted inconsistently, and seldom enforced.

This is partly in deference to members who like to toy with delusional types.  But at least half the forum will just ignore you.  Some will make a big deal about ignoring you.  Others will just ignore you.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 18, 2018, 06:58:10 AM
You are welcome since the forum is not a peer review, which would immediately send you a rejection letter upon receiving any nonsensical gibberish.  Here theists can expound from their soap boxes about their fantasies without fear of actual ejection.  You will be questioned and poked by members, but bans seldom happen until one of the mods has a bad day.  There are rules for behavior you can read, but as near as I can tell, they don't mean anything, are interpreted inconsistently, and seldom enforced.

This is partly in deference to members who like to toy with delusional types.  But at least half the forum will just ignore you.  Some will make a big deal about ignoring you.  Others will just ignore you.

You forgot both the <sarc> and <irony> labels.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on July 18, 2018, 05:14:43 AM
Welcome Wing.

Is it left wing, right wing or buffalo wing?
everything is left compared to you, pr

PickelledEggs

Hydra009

Quote from: Mousetrap on July 18, 2018, 05:48:52 AM
Hello Wing.
Great to have another free thinking Christian here.
Another?? :huh:

Sal1981

Hello, enjoy reading & posting.

WingsofRefuge

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 17, 2018, 11:07:58 PM
I have three questions for you.  We use this to get a feel for new members.

1) How many soft tacos have you eaten?
2) How many crunchy tacos have you eaten?
3) Why?

I will answer this question seriously, even though it probably wasn't meant to be taken that way. ðŸ™,
My answer: I have no idea.

WingsofRefuge

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 18, 2018, 01:58:20 AM
Greetings, Wings. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? It's clear you're a Christian, but what brand of Christian, and how long have you been that way? What do you hope to get out of this forum?

Well I grew up going to church, and was changed at the age of 8. I don't really go by a title... I believe in "By grace through faith", and in relationship not religion. At least that's what I strive toward...