News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How do we determine the age of Fossils?

Started by Mousetrap, July 17, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

I was working on a Forest Service crew years ago.  I can't remember what we were doing, but the job involved a lot of wandering around, and crossing over the paths of other crew members.  I came to a log that had fallen across an opening I had to walk through.  In front of the log was a disgusting pile of used toilet paper, so my shit alert censors kicked in.  I studied the pile of toilet paper but didn't see a shit pile, so I carefully lifted a foot to span both the toilet paper and the log so I could proceed and stepped right into a shit pile on the other side of the log.  It was one of those gooey sticky shits too, and of course I was wearing boots with the big Vibram lugs on the soles.  Well you get the picture.

So I was whining about the incident when the crew met up again, and one of the members said it was his shit, and a debate over the proper way to shit in the woods ensued with me arguing that you should put the toilet paper with the shit, while the doo doo bandit defended shitting on one side of the log, and throwing the toilet paper in front of you.  His reasoning was that you could give yourself a wipe, then study the shit on the toilet paper and conveniently drop the wad between your feet.

The debate was never resolved, as important as the issue was, because the focus of the debate was lost while everyone was laughing at me for stepping in someone's shit pile.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 25, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
Indeed it would.  But I was a experienced in the woods and never used the wrong leaves.  Did leave a tee shirt behind once though.
You left a tshirt on your behind?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 25, 2018, 09:06:00 AM
You left a tshirt on your behind?

No I "used" my tee shirt on my behind and left it sort of buried under some leaves.  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!