News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"UK: Tony Blair Think-Tank Proposes End To Free Speech" ... crypto-Marxists to the left of them, crypto-Fascists to the right of them, onward ...

"DEMOCRAT PULLS THE MOST EVIL SH* I HAVE EVER SEEN, CALLS ON TECH MONOPOLY TO RESTRICT OUR RIGHTS" ... evil coordinated thru CIA/MI6.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Swedish Rapper Calls For White People To Be Shot" ... I thought racism was a White-only thing.  Seems this guy needs to be charged with cultural appropriation, since he ain't White.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"NEW YORK TIMES FORCED TO DELETE INSANE TWEETS PRAISING MAO AND BLAMING "AIRPLANES" FOR 9 11" ... Dems good at sucking up to Chicoms.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"CALIFORNIA MAN CLOSES BUSINESS BECAUSE HOMELESS PEOPLE KEEP BITING HIM" ... shopkeeper must be raciiiist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Matt Taibbi Blasts The Smolenkov Saga As "Latest Pile Of BS Dumped On Us By Intel Agencies"" ... must control the F***ing Narrative.  It would seem the primary "kill Putin" agenda comes from GB however.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Red Flag Gun Laws Are Rooted In Communist Methods Of Oppression" ... basically turn in your neighbor, if they are acting strange, so we can search their home and take their guns (and drop some drug evidence on them if we want to do that too).  Never trust government.  I worked for them 32 years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Berkeley Hosts "The Right To Be Lazy: Shifts In Marxist Thought" Class For Credit" ... basically the hippies from the 60s want the US government to pay them reparations ;-)).  Just give them a methadone overdose, it will be cheaper.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"A Third Of Democrats Favor Declaring NRA 'Terrorist Orgnization'; 28% Say It Should Be Illegal To Join" ... back in the day, NRA was a bipartisan gun safety group.  But then it turned Republican, and that made it partisan for the Democrats.  I say make it illegal to join the Communist Party (aka Democrats).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Ex-NFL Player Arrested For 'Jussie Smollett-Style' Hate Crime Hoax" ... everyone wants "victim points" today.  Tom Watson (UK Labor) may have recently attempted the Smollett gambit too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"83% Say Mental Health To Blame For Mass Shootings, Gallup Poll Finds" ... why do Democrats deny this?  One guess ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2019, 10:17:01 PM
This is what the Progressives want for the Deplorables ....

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/green-revolution-washington-state-to-allow-composting-of-human-beings-25025/

First they eat us, then they don't give our remains a humane burial.

Oh get real!  I would certainly use your uncooked bones.  I have a well-functioning compost bin and cooked bones just don't decompose as well as cooked ones  I would toss those to the were-rabbits.  They NEED the bones to gnaw on to keep their teeth sharp so it would be cruel not to.

You wouldn't want me to be cruel to were-rabbits now, would you?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 15, 2019, 12:34:18 AM
Oh get real!  I would certainly use your uncooked bones.  I have a well-functioning compost bin and cooked bones just don't decompose as well as cooked ones  I would toss those to the were-rabbits.  They NEED the bones to gnaw on to keep their teeth sharp so it would be cruel not to.

You wouldn't want me to be cruel to were-rabbits now, would you?

i appreciate the joke.  Otherwise you would be a philistine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Oil To Hit $100? Pompeo Blames Iran For "Unprecedented" Drone Attack That Crippled Largest Saudi Oil Processing Facility" .. the false flag that everyone has been waiting for?  Quo bono?  Saudi Arabia and Russia and US.  "We" all need higher oil prices, the rest of you do not.  And Iran is the villain of the week.

"Oil Explodes 20% Higher, Biggest Jump On Record" ... very next day.  We need at least $140 per barrel to cause a repeat of the 2008 collapse.  I would be happy with $500 per barrel, because that will end the Chinese miracle, and civilization itself.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Trump Preparing To Hit EU With Billions In Tariffs: Report" ... no deal Brexit isn't enough.

Germany after joint Anglo-American attack ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTRjmN71q54
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.