News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"DOJ Inspector General Expected To Conclude Carter Page FISA Warrants Illegally Obtained: Jim Jordan" - will never happen.  This was all CIA wet work.

"Michael Flynn Exonerated By Bombshell DoJ Memo Exposed During Hearing" ... too bad the memo is now missing from FBI files.  Meanwhile Pelosi was seen wadding something up and swallowing it.

"CIA Crushes CNN's Latest Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory" ... CIA plays both good cop/bad cop.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"The Meaning Of The Iran-China Deal" ... since China gets its oil from Iran ... and after that tanker did dump its fuel in Syria, it would appear that if Chinese warships will be protecting Iranian tankers, the US/GB needs to stay away.

"Iran Will Be A Full Nuclear Power By End Of 2020: Report" ... I have no problem with that.

"Saudis Look To Enrich Uranium For Nuclear Power Program" ... I have no problem with that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Hong Kong Exchange Offers To Buy LSE For $40 Billion" ... inevitable, after Rothschilds move the London gold supply/market thru Switzerland to Hong Kong already.  But watch out, some gold kilo bars have been found to be counterfeit.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-gold-swiss-fakes-exclusive/exclusive-fake-branded-bars-slip-dirty-gold-into-world-markets-idUSKCN1VI0DD

Most fakery today comes from China, with Chicom approval.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Big Tech & Big Brother Are Going To Join Forces To "Secure Elections"" ... aka Deep State takes full control of the process from candidates choosing to run, being approved by their party, their campaigns and faking all the ballot boxes as necessary.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Suicide Rates In Rural America Jump, Nearly Half A Million Dead" ... all part of Agenda 21 plan to kill off all the people despised by Obama and Hillary.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2019, 09:08:31 AM
"The Majority of Americans Hate BOTH Parties" - 52% against each, America hates Big Pharma about as much.

The American people are finally catching up to where I was in 1995.

So where WERE you in 1995?  Before that, I was discussing the Clan Of The Cave Bear books and on an original American Atheist on streaming chat.  When I attended a national conference, it was "OHMAGAWD it's "Cavebear".  I used to get around a lot more.  That first conference here in DC, Orson Scott Card gave a presentation of "The Sermon On The Monitor" before he became famous.

So what were you doing again?...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2019, 09:30:52 AM
So where WERE you in 1995?  Before that, I was discussing the Clan Of The Cave Bear books and on an original American Atheist on streaming chat.  When I attended a national conference, it was "OHMAGAWD it's "Cavebear".  I used to get around a lot more.  That first conference here in DC, Orson Scott Card gave a presentation of "The Sermon On The Monitor" before he became famous.

So what were you doing again?...

My daughter, maybe 1999, that is when she read the series "Clan of the Cave Bear" and we discussed it together.  That was as soon as I knew anything about it.  Quite a Cavewomen feminism ... this one French woman (racist) invented everything, as she went from W Europe to E Europe and back.

In 1995, I changed my state and needed to reregister to vote.  In 1994 I was a registered Democrat at my old location (as I had been for 20 years).  I was pissed that Clinton supported the NAFTA.  Had voted for Mr Clinton in 1992 (after briefly considering Ross Perot).  At that point, inertia no longer remained.  So I registered as an Independent, but didn't vote again until 2008 (for Obama).  Changing my state again this year.  Will probably register as Independent in the new state.  May go back to not voting unless an exciting Third Party candidate arises.  Voted in 2016 for Gary Johnson (Gov of New Mexico).  They produce interesting politicians there.

Lt Col John M Washington was an early military governor for one year, a distant relative of George Washington.  Bill Richardson, who came after Gary Johnson, has been accused of being a butt body of Jeffrey Epstein ... which is plausible given the Epstein sex ranch that was built in New Mexico.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2019, 11:21:03 AM
My daughter, maybe 1999, that is when she read the series "Clan of the Cave Bear" and we discussed it together.  That was as soon as I knew anything about it.  Quite a Cavewomen feminism ... this one French woman (racist) invented everything, as she went from W Europe to E Europe and back.

In 1995, I changed my state and needed to reregister to vote.  In 1994 I was a registered Democrat at my old location (as I had been for 20 years).  I was pissed that Clinton supported the NAFTA.  Had voted for Mr Clinton in 1992 (after briefly considering Ross Perot).  At that point, inertia no longer remained.  So I registered as an Independent, but didn't vote again until 2008 (for Obama).  Changing my state again this year.  Will probably register as Independent in the new state.  May go back to not voting unless an exciting Third Party candidate arises.  Voted in 2016 for Gary Johnson (Gov of New Mexico).  They produce interesting politicians there.

Lt Col John M Washington was an early military governor for one year, a distant relative of George Washington.  Bill Richardson, who came after Gary Johnson, has been accused of being a butt body of Jeffrey Epstein ... which is plausible given the Epstein sex ranch that was built in New Mexico.

Actually, Ayla went from east to north along the Danube River in the books,  But congrats that you know anything about the books at all.  Most people don't.  As far as inventing everything, I understand that.  She was an analogy of the "just so" inventions. 

She wasn't "French" of course.  Actually she was Crimean. 

Don't get me started on this unless you are prepared to keep up and accept the discussion. 

It would be too ironic.  I was basically kicked out of the COTCB forums because I admitted I was an atheist.  To get criticized for knowing too much about the COTCB books on an atheist site would be a squared irony.

Baruch

Yes, as an atheist caveman you would not be given any food from the hunt.

Not a discussion ... but given "Cro-Magnon" ... were proto-french, Europe went down hill from there ;-))  Caveman couture, perfume etc.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2019, 04:23:34 PM
Yes, as an atheist caveman you would not be given any food from the hunt.

Not a discussion ... but given "Cro-Magnon" ... were porto-french, Europe went down hill from there ;-))  Caveman couture, perfume etc.

One does not question the Earth Mother Goddess without penalties...  On the other hand, if you invent the axlatl and bring home the deer, you might get tolerated.

I use "cromagnon" a bit casually to mean modern prehistoric humans in Europe...  I don't want to get all wrapped up in picts and such again right now.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2019, 06:52:43 PM
One does not question the Earth Mother Goddess without penalties...  On the other hand, if you invent the axlatl and bring home the deer, you might get tolerated.

I use "cromagnon" a bit casually to mean modern prehistoric humans in Europe...  I don't want to get all wrapped up in picts and such again right now.

Yes, with a new tool, as the chief ape, I get to test it out, by killing you, then claiming I invented it.  Your understanding of the upper class is lacking.  That is why anything I invent, on or off the job, belongs to my employer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"California Bans Public Schools From Suspending Troublemakers" ... bullies are a protected minority?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"New York Times Blames "Airplanes" For 9/11 Attack" ... but retracted it under protest.  Like guns kill people, not crazy White/Black mother fuckers.  Also like in GB, the Muslims had nothing to do with terrorism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Al-Qaeda Chief Issues 9/11 Video Urging New Attacks On US, Europe, Russia, & Israel" ... see what happens when you swim with sharks?

Meanwhile Chicom media borrowed the 9/11 towers photo, to claim that HK planned the same thing against the Chicoms.

Oh, happy 9/11.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"CNN "Anonymous Sources" spread fake news about CIA, Russian Spy & Trump" ... CNN, with the help of compromised FBI/CIA fired from government, decide that CIA is a KGB operation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.