News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"China Slams Hillary's Regime Change Record After She Praises HK "Democracy" Protests" ... yes, they probably should still fear her.  She could Arkancide all of China.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"HATE SPEECH ALGORITHMS BACKFIRE, TURN OUT TO BE RACIST" ... they are all based on Tay.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"ADVERTISERS BLACKLIST THE WORD "TRUMP" OVER FEARS OF BACKLASH" ... because of the hordes of liberal zombies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 16, 2019, 08:09:08 PM
Spewing not vomiting.  Like when drinking my cold coffee and you do something ... remarkable.

Fine, coffee not too good as you get old... too many sleepless night...

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2019, 06:15:08 AM
"ADVERTISERS BLACKLIST THE WORD "TRUMP" OVER FEARS OF BACKLASH" ... because of the hordes of liberal zombies.

Democracy, freedom of choice... take that Trump.

Baruch

"Alarm as Trump Requests Permanent Reauthorization of NSA Mass Spying Program Exposed by Snowden" ... Deep State does what it does, doesn't matter who the President is.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"China Readies 'Giant Forks' To Subdue Hong Kong Protesters" ... kind of like Tazer on a stick.  But their real secret weapon are 'Giant Spoons'.  And Kung Pao Chicken.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 18, 2019, 06:09:27 AM
"China Readies 'Giant Forks' To Subdue Hong Kong Protesters" ... kind of like Tazer on a stick.  But their real secret weapon are 'Giant Spoons'.

Right now they are stationed just across the river. If they cross over, it's a point of no return as Xi cannot afford to lose face. HK protest will be crushed.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 18, 2019, 09:25:58 AM
Right now they are stationed just across the river. If they cross over, it's a point of no return as Xi cannot afford to lose face. HK protest will be crushed.

The protesters can choose to back down, and their leaders will disappear onto the mainland or flee.  Or Hong Kong will be eliminated as a major city.  The Chinese have positioned Shanghai for that purpose.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 18, 2019, 11:12:05 AM
The protesters can choose to back down, and their leaders will disappear onto the mainland or flee.  Or Hong Kong will be eliminated as a major city.  The Chinese have positioned Shanghai for that purpose.

IMO, the wisest is for the protesters to stay home. Let things calm down, hold their leaders to their latest position of not passing that repressive law. Only come out if their leaders break their words. OTOH if they protest, shit disturbers will turn that protest into violence, justifying Xi to order the troops.

Mike Cl

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 17, 2019, 08:52:28 AM
Fine, coffee not too good as you get old... too many sleepless night...
No--coffee is good--just mix in some thc at night.  Sleepfull nights................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 18, 2019, 07:46:09 PM
No--coffee is good--just mix in some thc at night.  Sleepfull nights................

Tried it, didn't work for me.

Mike Cl

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 19, 2019, 02:13:21 PM
Tried it, didn't work for me.
Too bad it did not work for you.  I can now go to a marijuana retail store and buy a chocolate bar segmented with 5 thc each segment.  I eat one about an hour prior to bed and it has been the most successful way for me to battle restless leg--I still get it, but I can now go back to sleep.  Some friends use cbd oil for their ailments.  Oh, and another one uses thc vapes, and it works for him, where the eatables don't help that much.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 19, 2019, 03:53:06 PM
Too bad it did not work for you.  I can now go to a marijuana retail store and buy a chocolate bar segmented with 5 thc each segment.  I eat one about an hour prior to bed and it has been the most successful way for me to battle restless leg--I still get it, but I can now go back to sleep.  Some friends use cbd oil for their ailments.  Oh, and another one uses thc vapes, and it works for him, where the eatables don't help that much.   

I wish that was legal in MD.  I sleep restlessly, and my legs kick sometimes.  The cats have learned to sleep at the top corners of the bed
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets" ... All your fried rice belong to Emperor Xi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.