News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 08, 2019, 09:38:44 AM
Crickets.  And that is all I've heard on the political channels since the newest (ho-hum) mass murders. 

Gun deaths in the US number 8,930 so far this year (exact date unspecified).  Mass shootings, 255.

I completely agree that the mass murders are horrific.  But they are (assuming mass murders are included in the total) less than 3% of the total gun deaths. 

I've had to resort to DVDs to avoid the endless replays of the same videos over and over and the same politicians explaining why guns were or were not the cause.  The only good news I detect from all this daily mayhem is that the NRA finally seems to be falling apart.  So, THEN, we might get some rational gun control laws passed.

If you don't like guns, don't own one.  The politicians will cynically make hay over every last tragedy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 05:15:09 AM
Apparently Baruch chooses to reply to mass murders with trite nonsense.  I won't engage in that.  The events are beyond sad and not really subject to humor or sarcasm.

There has come a time to stop the crazies from having guns.  I saw a guy on TV who walked the neighborhood with a AK-47 and multiple rounds.  Why wasn't he arrested on the spot?

He was a Democrat ;-)

So, should I go to the Progressive Wailing Wall over every violent crime committed in the most violent country on Earth?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 06:49:52 AM
He was a Democrat ;-)

So, should I go to the Progressive Wailing Wall over every violent crime committed in the most violent country on Earth?

No, you should weep when the NRA pretends AK-47s with a 100 round plugin is necessary for hunting deer. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 11:01:25 PM
No, you should weep when the NRA pretends AK-47s with a 100 round plugin is necessary for hunting deer.

I have been opposed to the licensing of automatic weapons ... since it started up in the 80s.  But you probably already knew that ;-)

I am also opposed to the arming of the police with surplus military gear.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 11:33:46 PM
I have been opposed to the licensing of automatic weapons ... since it started up in the 80s.  But you probably already knew that ;-)

I am also opposed to the arming of the police with surplus military gear.

I have a wretched memory about other people.  But you should be grateful for that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 13, 2019, 01:20:27 AM
I have a wretched memory about other people.  But you should be grateful for that.

Thanks.  If you were an elephant, you would be a Republican.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Radical Feminist Raves: "We Need To Kill All Men"" ... why I don't support Feminism.

This is why the original definition of "hysteria" is on cue.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"How To Avoid Being Called A Russian Agent Online" ... from article ...

Support all wars
Prepare for President Biden
Believe CNN
Kiss up to power
Love Big Brother

Like I would ever do that.  This is such an astounding turn around from the 1980s for the D party.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 13, 2019, 01:49:43 AM
"How To Avoid Being Called A Russian Agent Online" ... from article ...

Support all wars
Prepare for President Biden
Believe CNN
Kiss up to power
Love Big Brother

Like I would ever do that.  This is such an astounding turn around from the 1980s for the D party.

What strange ways you think.  Democrats don't support all wars, kiss up to power, or love Big Brother.  It seems to me that those have been Republican habits for many years and especially with Trump.

I AM willing to prepare for President Biden (or Warren or maybe one or two others).   And while I seldom watch CNN and don't "believe" in it, I don't think badly about them either.  They seem neutral enough.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 13, 2019, 04:02:13 AM
What strange ways you think.  Democrats don't support all wars, kiss up to power, or love Big Brother.  It seems to me that those have been Republican habits for many years and especially with Trump.

I AM willing to prepare for President Biden (or Warren or maybe one or two others).   And while I seldom watch CNN and don't "believe" in it, I don't think badly about them either.  They seem neutral enough.

Says you ;-)  Dems support war on Whites, on men, on straight people etc.  And here I thought LBJ was a total asshole.  He only killed Vietnamese.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Cavebear on August 13, 2019, 04:02:13 AM

Baruch is secretly a KKK agent... just to let you know...

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 13, 2019, 06:34:09 AM
Baruch is secretly a KKK agent... just to let you know...

Mossad.  Get your evil villains correct man!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""I'm Not Crazy!": Naked Burglary Suspect Detained After Getting Stuck In Neighbor's Chimney" ... there is no such thing as "bath salts" ... keep telling yourself that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"FAR LEFTISTS BLAMING MEMES AND JOKES FOR "FAR RIGHT RADICALIZATION"" ... more degeneracy from the Left.  Like Joe, doesn't have a sense of humor, can't spell "meme".

"MEDIA AND THE LEFT REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR RADICALIZATION IN THE CULTURE WAR" ... they are 13 year old autistic boys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear