News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Australia Designates Animal Rights Activists 'Domestic Terrorists' After Vigilante Farm Invasions" ... soy totalitarians?  Feed them into the wood chipper for mulch
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"French Military Flocking To Le Pen's RN Party" ... they finally realized like the MoD ... that all EU military members will be German speaking.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Senior Google Engineer Admits Big Tech 'Taking Sides In A Political Context'" ... siding with Trump?  Not!  They need antitrust breakup.

"Facebook To Pay Record $5 Billion Fine In FTC Settlement" ... they did nothing wrong ... sure.

The Goggle engineer is now under administrative suspension .. wonder why?  Worldwide Communist Computer Revolution Now!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Anti-War Democratic Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Sues Google For Campaign "Interference"" ... Google and Facebook, as branch offices of the DNC ... shut them down.

I am falling in love with Tulsi!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Epstein Visited Clinton White House Multiple Times In The 1990s" ... more scandal coming.  Wonder if they did it with an orgy of 14 year olds in the Lincoln bedroom?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Barr And State AGs Discuss Big Tech Monopolies As 'Flipped' Facebook Co-Founder Helps Devise Antitrust Action" ... Chris Hughes, not Zuckerberg.  One force arises to oppose another.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on July 24, 2019, 07:17:37 PM
"Senior Google Engineer Admits Big Tech 'Taking Sides In A Political Context'" ... siding with Trump?  Not!  They need antitrust breakup.

"Facebook To Pay Record $5 Billion Fine In FTC Settlement" ... they did nothing wrong ... sure.

The Goggle engineer is now under administrative suspension .. wonder why?  Worldwide Communist Computer Revolution Now!
Both of those corporations, among a few others I could mention, need to be split into smaller corporations.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 26, 2019, 02:32:28 AM
Both of those corporations, among a few others I could mention, need to be split into smaller corporations.

Bully! - President Theodore Roosevelt.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on July 26, 2019, 02:38:56 AM
Bully! - President Theodore Roosevelt.
Power corrupts. Better make that corruption manageable with more hands around it.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 26, 2019, 04:34:11 AM
Power corrupts. Better make that corruption manageable with more hands around it.

More hands?  So more people can grift the money?  Unfortunately, with a big country, you have a powerful country.  If you want to reduce the power to reduce the corruption ... you have to limit yourself to city states ... 50,000 people each (city + rural).  Except then you get an Phillip, Alexander or the Romans, to sweep that up.

In the US we have a government designed to check each other, but political party has corrupted that, as President Washington warned.  With parties, you can have all three branches run by the same party, and then you don't have the checks and balances.  So ban political parties.  I would vote for that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

I'm not talking about reducing the  total amount of a power a country has, just divide it up between more people. The baby AT&Ts model. A monopoly on power is never a good thing, unless you think people can be good dictators.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 26, 2019, 11:37:51 AM
I'm not talking about reducing the  total amount of a power a country has, just divide it up between more people. The baby AT&Ts model. A monopoly on power is never a good thing, unless you think people can be good dictators.

I only support dictators (military) rhetorically.  We could use a good universal draft and processing everyone thru Parris Island ;-)  Like JFK's fitness program, but with guns.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 26, 2019, 11:37:51 AM
I have heard some say that the best form of govt. would be a benevolent monarch--which I guess is a form of dictator.  And I guess there could be a benevolent dictator.  They would (are) quite rare tho, I think.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 26, 2019, 05:43:26 PM
I have heard some say that the best form of govt. would be a benevolent monarch--which I guess is a form of dictator.  And I guess there could be a benevolent dictator.  They would (are) quite rare tho, I think.

You certainly don't want me in that role ... (drooling).  We need a General Pinochet in every state, to clear things up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 26, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

Benevolent and wise enough delegate to equally benevolent servants.
(S)he might be the smartest dictator ever, but (s)he's not going to be able to handle the economy, education, infrastructure, migration, law, ... By his or her lonesome.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.