News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag" ... just symbolic.  But I am assured, we have great FEMA camp facilities waiting for all the protestors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's chief of staff makes stunning admission about the Green New Deal" ... pretext for communist dictatorship ... for China (we hate Russia, right?).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 15, 2019, 03:31:50 PM
"Bernie Plagiarizes Stalin With 'Economic Bill Of Rights'" ... what next?  Gulags-R-Us?

The problem with politics and economics are that sometimes some things from bad people make sense in a limited way.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 04:38:29 PM
The problem with politics and economics are that sometimes some things from bad people make sense in a limited way.

That is the mix up.  Bad people have good ideas.  Good people  have bad ideas.  Judge the ideas, not the people.  On the other hand, I am holding out for good people with good ideas, but I have to live with disappointment.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Poker-Bot Designed By Facebook "Decisively" Beats Human Poker Pros" ... embarrassing to be out bluffed by teen girl Nazi AI.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Almost 700,000 Facebook Users Have Pledged To "Storm" Area 51 Together" ... how many of these are Alex Jones fans?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Over 700 'Black Vest' Migrants Occupy Paris Pantheon Demanding Citizenship" ... see what happens when you put degenerates like Rousseau, Voltaire and Robespierre in charge?  Shortage of Yellow Vests.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"The Dalai Lama is a Nazi" ... he thinks Europeans should live in Europe, but others should not.  Tibetans and Nazis both use the swastika.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Fired UK Ambassador Who Trash-Talked Trump Also Vouched For Christopher Steele" ... yes, Cameron and May were the interference, not Putin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Paris Violence Worst In Months As Yellow Vests Clash With Police On Bastille Day" ... Macron's comment "let them eat Merkel" wasn't acceptable.  Ah yes, the other Brexit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Johnstone: Mainstream "Centrists" Pose The Greatest Ideological Threat To Us All" ... naw, couldn't be that the wings of political insanity are the problem.  As a radical Centrist, I say, burn the wings down.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Daily Beast Claims Farmers' Markets are a Breeding Ground for Fascists" ... went to a farmers market in my new home town, with my daughter.  The SS and Gestapo guarding the carrots and squash were off-putting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"'Racist Disgrace': Susan Rice Slams Chinese Diplomat Who Says Black Families Ruin White Neighborhoods" ... yes, our Chinese overlords are so progressive

"Peter Thiel Slams "Treasonous" Google For Choosing China Over US Military" ... since Google works for the CIA, I see this as a false flag

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Terrorist Who Firebombed ICE Facility Wrote In Manifesto: "I Am Antifa"" .... the new Weathermen, or SLA ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Trump Ends Asylum Protections For Most Migrants At US-Mexico Border" ... this could actually be a "bad" thing.  I think efficiency is an excuse, though the regular ICE people are overwhelmed with non-asylum seekers.  Basically blocking those coming in from south of Mexico, who cross thru Mexico.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.