News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

""Elon Musk Is A Charlatan": Fund Manager Slams Tesla On CNBC, Says Company Will Have To Restructure" ... seemed a bit maniacal from the get go.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Mexico Freezes Human Traffickers' Bank Accounts, Sends National Guard To Border Amid 'Very Good Discussion'" ... what took them so long?  Will this be opposed by the House?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Trump: Deal Reached With Mexico "To Stem The Tide Of Migration", Tariffs Suspended" ... hope it holds longer than the NorK agreement.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Meadows: FBI Knew 'Within 60 Days' That Russia Probe 'Built On A Foundation Of Sand'" ... uh huh!  The biggest reason governments make coverups is because they are embarrassed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 06, 2019, 07:13:08 AM
This technology is so useful, they will require it in your toothbrush.  Wonder why?

THEY can't make you use what they offer (so far).  One reason I drive a 13 year old car is that it isn't connected to anything.  I don't even own a smartphone...  All telephone calls got to voice mail if not stopped by NoMoRoBo. 

And yes, I know I'm on the internet now...  But even there, Its a Mac and I don't use Google and my email is tricky.  Spread myself out among competitors...  I do what I can. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

"Mueller's Trump-Russia spy turns out to be Obama spy working for Ukraine" ... more unravelling of the biggest investigative screw up of all time, or the greatest political scandal of all time (failed coup).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 10, 2019, 03:32:19 PM
"Mueller's Trump-Russia spy turns out to be Obama spy working for Ukraine" ... more unravelling of the biggest investigative screw up of all time, or the greatest political scandal of all time (failed coup).

I wish I could view your brain for a day.  It must be a rather odd place.  Conspiracy theories abounding everywhere, anger at society in general, sadness at a lack of success at life, certainty that your thoughts are perfect...

I would have to guaranteed exit, of course...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 10, 2019, 11:40:36 PM
I wish I could view your brain for a day.  It must be a rather odd place.  Conspiracy theories abounding everywhere, anger at society in general, sadness at a lack of success at life, certainty that your thoughts are perfect...

I would have to guaranteed exit, of course...

The best success is to die young.  We have both failed ;-)

Sorry, neural tissue isn't very interesting.  It is not the same as thought.  People do conspire, every day.  We just don't know which ones are true!  Society is a crock of shit (mostly) .. unless you want to count the piss in the pot.  And no, I have never attributed perfection to myself, I leave that to you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 11, 2019, 04:56:12 AM
The best success is to die young.  We have both failed ;-)

Sorry, neural tissue isn't very interesting.  It is not the same as thought.  People do conspire, every day.  We just don't know which ones are true!  Society is a crock of shit (mostly) .. unless you want to count the piss in the pot.  And no, I have never attributed perfection to myself, I leave that to you ;-)

I will say that your post pretty much says it all about you...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2019, 06:25:24 AM
I will say that your post pretty much says it all about you...

That you are perfect? (my last words on previous post) ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"DOJ Targets 'NGOs And Individuals' In Spy Agency Abuse Probe" ... go get Soros and his allies!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Tulsi Gabbard Pushes No War Agenda... And The Media Is Out To Kill Her Chances" ... no Deep State difference between D and R.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Facebook Has Banned The Word "Honk" For Violating Their Community Standards" ... Zuckerberg is a Rothschild conspiracy.  Honk, honk.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 11, 2019, 08:55:52 AM
That you are perfect? (my last words on previous post) ;-)

Well, thank you for that.  I rather agree.  I once lost a chess game to Bobby Fisher, but I had to cheat to do it.  Spassky and I just laughed afterwards...

Baruch

""Tar Is Literally Oozing Up" Through The Streets Of LA As 700 Quakes Hit Key Seismic Zone" ... bye, bye Miss American pie, drove my Chevy to the ... beach front property in Nevada ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.