News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Facebook Bans CrossFit Group For Advocating Low-Carb, High-Fat Diets" ... only Putin would be on that diet ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Drivers Are Turning To Sex Dolls And Mannequins To Use HOV Lanes" ... don't make out with sex aids while driving, worse than texting while driving!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 23, 2019, 08:17:44 AM
"Which Major West Coast City Is Being Overwhelmed By Rats, Drugs, Crime, Garbage Piles, & Homeless Hordes?" ... all of them.  This is why it is a good idea to get rid of the Electoral College, so that the W and E Coast shitholes can turn the US into Venezuela.

I LOVED that!  It was BY FAR the silliest thing I've ever read...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 02:42:44 AM
I LOVED that!  It was BY FAR the silliest thing I've ever read...

You believe in modifying the Constitution to make sure Democrats win every election.  Manifest Destiny and all that.  I don't believe in democracy, and would ignore the whole Constitution for that reason.  I am not partisan, I hate them all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 04:28:26 AM
You believe in modifying the Constitution to make sure Democrats win every election.  Manifest Destiny and all that.  I don't believe in democracy, and would ignore the whole Constitution for that reason.  I am not partisan, I hate them all.

What an odd idea, to modify the Constitution to make sure Democrats win...  I don't care a flying F about Democrats as a party.  I do care about people I agree with who stand for office.  And Manifest Destiny had nothing to do with Democrats. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 06:10:09 AM
What an odd idea, to modify the Constitution to make sure Democrats win...  I don't care a flying F about Democrats as a party.  I do care about people I agree with who stand for office.  And Manifest Destiny had nothing to do with Democrats.

You are registered Independent same as I?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 07:07:53 AM
You are registered Independent same as I?

Well, no actually.  I'm a registered Democrat.  Here in my area, Republicans  don't matter much, so I want to vote in the primaries.  Partly for candidates and partly for referendums.  Independents can't vote in primaries.  If they were, I would be Independent. 

But quite frankly, I would always end up voting for a Democrat anyway.  It's never a one-issue thing.  If I disagree with a candidate on  one subject, I usually disagree on most of the others. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 07:43:00 AM
Well, no actually.  I'm a registered Democrat.  Here in my area, Republicans  don't matter much, so I want to vote in the primaries.  Partly for candidates and partly for referendums.  Independents can't vote in primaries.  If they were, I would be Independent. 

But quite frankly, I would always end up voting for a Democrat anyway.  It's never a one-issue thing.  If I disagree with a candidate on  one subject, I usually disagree on most of the others.

So you just invalidated what you said just before this.  Not that you approve of every hairball that the DNC hocks up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 10:35:08 AM
So you just invalidated what you said just before this.  Not that you approve of every hairball that the DNC hocks up.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"...

I don't agree with every hare-brained some Democrats put forward, but ideas are better than the "Just Say No" of the Republicans. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 10:07:13 PM
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"...

I don't agree with every hare-brained some Democrats put forward, but ideas are better than the "Just Say No" of the Republicans.

So you had frequent serial or group sex as a teen?  Really?  As a father of a daughter, I would have said ... teen boy, meet my salted shotgun!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Belgian Yellow Vests Clash With Riot Police On Election Day, Tear Gas Deployed" ... waffles are determined to be racist ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"The Worst 2020 Election Interference Will Be Perfectly Legal" ... MSM has been interfering in elections since the first one held over 200 years ago.  Used to be two newspapers in town, one Democrat and one Republican.  Today the MSM is just Democrat (with the exception of Fox News).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""The Most Destructive Breach In History": Hackers Use NSA Code To Grind Baltimore To A Halt" ... there have been massive leaks from the Feds over the last several years.  Including source code for CIA and NSA cyberweapons.  Klaus Fuchs lives!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 31, 2019, 10:45:31 AM
Don't I WISH!

Then you would be an STD transmitting whore/rapist … that would be better?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.