Author Topic: News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...  (Read 9286 times)

Offline Baruch

"Green Revolution Nonsense: Corbyn Wants To Nationalize UK National Energy Grid" ... Marxists are as marxists do.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Baruch

"Former NHTSA Head: Tesla's "Defective" Autopilot Uses Drivers As "Guinea Pigs", Should Be Recalled" ... apparently Elon Musk and Boeing have been exchanging autopilot ideas ;-(
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Baruch

"China Slams "Barbaric" US Behavior Toward Huawei As "A Declaration Of War"" ... apparently China doesn't realize yet that they are in a trade war.

Offline Baruch

"Crack Pipe, IDs, And Badge Found In Hunter Biden Rental Car" ... oops ... just now coming out, an item from shortly before the 2016 election ...

Offline Baruch

"Trump To Dump Thousands Of Migrants In Broward, Palm Beach Counties" ... guess California can't take them all.

Offline Baruch

"Obama's Top FBI Lawyer Distances Himself From Steele Dossier As DOJ Investigation Looms" ... where there any honest people in the last 4 Administrations?  Or are the all shameless grifters?

Offline Baruch

"Austrian Government On Verge Of Collapse After Vice Chancellor Resigns Over Bribery Scandal" ... latest EU government to fall apart ...

Offline Baruch

"Five Years In Prison For Offending Someone Online..." ... proposed law in Australia.  Soon we can arrest rather than ban people from this forum ;-)

Offline Baruch

"Rapid DNA-Testing Reveals Third Of Migrants Lying About Family Relationship To Children" ... our posters regard human trafficking as acceptable?

Offline Cavebear

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OK, Pan Idiotes ... satisfied with a little Latin?

Pan troglodytes.  Which isn't fair to them, but I didn't assign the term.  Yourse is worse.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

"North Korea Slams "Fool Of Low IQ" Biden, Says Frontrunner Status Is 'Laughable'" ... clear Nork interference in our elections.  Proof that Trump is a Nork agent?

Offline Cavebear

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"North Korea Slams "Fool Of Low IQ" Biden, Says Frontrunner Status Is 'Laughable'" ... clear Nork interference in our elections.  Proof that Trump is a Nork agent?

Aw, you were SUPPOSED to ask "What's yourse" and I would reply "Why thank you, I'll have a whiskey". 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk