News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Green Revolution Nonsense: Corbyn Wants To Nationalize UK National Energy Grid" ... Marxists are as marxists do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Former NHTSA Head: Tesla's "Defective" Autopilot Uses Drivers As "Guinea Pigs", Should Be Recalled" ... apparently Elon Musk and Boeing have been exchanging autopilot ideas ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"China Slams "Barbaric" US Behavior Toward Huawei As "A Declaration Of War"" ... apparently China doesn't realize yet that they are in a trade war.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Crack Pipe, IDs, And Badge Found In Hunter Biden Rental Car" ... oops ... just now coming out, an item from shortly before the 2016 election ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Trump To Dump Thousands Of Migrants In Broward, Palm Beach Counties" ... guess California can't take them all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Obama's Top FBI Lawyer Distances Himself From Steele Dossier As DOJ Investigation Looms" ... where there any honest people in the last 4 Administrations?  Or are the all shameless grifters?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Austrian Government On Verge Of Collapse After Vice Chancellor Resigns Over Bribery Scandal" ... latest EU government to fall apart ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Five Years In Prison For Offending Someone Online..." ... proposed law in Australia.  Soon we can arrest rather than ban people from this forum ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Rapid DNA-Testing Reveals Third Of Migrants Lying About Family Relationship To Children" ... our posters regard human trafficking as acceptable?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 04:15:20 PM
OK, Pan Idiotes ... satisfied with a little Latin?

Pan troglodytes.  Which isn't fair to them, but I didn't assign the term.  Yourse is worse.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

"North Korea Slams "Fool Of Low IQ" Biden, Says Frontrunner Status Is 'Laughable'" ... clear Nork interference in our elections.  Proof that Trump is a Nork agent?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 22, 2019, 06:53:43 AM
"North Korea Slams "Fool Of Low IQ" Biden, Says Frontrunner Status Is 'Laughable'" ... clear Nork interference in our elections.  Proof that Trump is a Nork agent?

Aw, you were SUPPOSED to ask "What's yourse" and I would reply "Why thank you, I'll have a whiskey". 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

""Far Less Competent Than A Human": Consumer Reports Slams Tesla's Autopilot" ... that's OK, our journalists aren't human either ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Washington Weighs Blacklisting Of Up To 5 Chinese Surveillance Firms" ... all things Huawei go down in flames?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Which Major West Coast City Is Being Overwhelmed By Rats, Drugs, Crime, Garbage Piles, & Homeless Hordes?" ... all of them.  This is why it is a good idea to get rid of the Electoral College, so that the W and E Coast shitholes can turn the US into Venezuela.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.