News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"A Hacker Just Found A Way To Turn Off Your Car's Engine While You're Driving" ... imagine this power in the hands of people hostile to you, or "shudder" bureaucrats!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on April 30, 2019, 03:58:21 PM
You seem to be particularly fond of this  thread.

I have pointed out but happy to repeat ... I think it is nicer to keep all the miscellaneous (it never happened) stuff here, rather than making separate strings for each one.  That and the ostrich technique regulars use amuses me.  Major topics like Brexit deserve their own strings.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Real-Life 'Hamburglar' Steals $1000s Of Food Through McDonald's Mobile App" ... I want fries with that.

One of my friends would have more sex with his wife, if only he could do it through his iPhone app.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on May 02, 2019, 03:49:34 AM
"Real-Life 'Hamburglar' Steals $1000s Of Food Through McDonald's Mobile App" ... I want fries with that.
A
One of my friends would have more sex with his wife, if only he could do it through his iPhone app.

Tell him to put it it on vibrate.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

"Hillary Clinton Asks China To Steal Trump's Tax Returns" ... DNC always close to China, Russia and Pakistan (Awan brothers).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Christopher Steele Made Damning Pre-FISA Confession; FBI Retroactively Classified" ... FBI hiding behind classification, something Trump would do?

""James Comey Is In Trouble And He Knows It": Former FBI Official" ... guess his employment should have been classified too!

"Major Mueller Report Omissions Suggest Incompetence Or A Coverup" ... he exceeded his writ against Republicans, but won't look at any related Democrat scandals.

"'I'd Call That Spying': CIA's Ex-Counterintel Chief Says FBI Conducted Espionage On Trump Campaign" ... Obama better lawyer up

"Barr Launches Wide-Ranging Probe Into 2016 FBI Spying" ... but never into Clinton criminality before, during and after the campaign

"Ukraine Confirms DNC/Clinton Operative Sought 'Dirt' On Trump During 2016 Election" ... Dems conspired with Ukraine ... and Russia and China

"There Was Spying: NYT Admits Obama Admin Used 'Honeypot' To Spy Against Trump Campaign In 2016" ... duh!

"WaPo, CNN Virtually Silent After NYT Reveals 2nd FBI Spy Sent To Infiltrate Trump Campaign" ... there are always two Sith

So much news while I was away ;-p

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Chaos In Baltimore: City Government Paralyzed By Cryptocurrency Ransomware Attack" ... more sign that Dem governments are hopeless at IT.  I remember some OEM scandal during Obama's term a few years ago ...

"How Democrats Plan To Destroy The Market" ... exactly what Dems claimed the Repubs were doing to Obama

"Obama Slammed Clinton's "Scripted, Soulless" Campaign For Loss To "Cartoon Character" Trump" ... everyone except Hillary recognizes this now

"Is The Media Driving America Insane?" ... or is the Dem media simply incompetent at journalism?

"Booker Plans Gun Registry And Bans; Dodges Question On Jailing Those Who Refuse" ... civil war coming ... ammo up!

"Beto Shames Oil Workers, Refuses Fossil-Fuel-Related Campaign Money" ... getting money from Chinese windmill/solar cell industry?

"Johnstone: Blithering Idiots Express Fear That Putin Will Rig 2020 Election For Trump" ... put all the Dems on lithium
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"China's Big Brother Social Control Arrives In Australia" ... the police state that is GB already admires Chinese methods.  Why not Canada, Australia and NZ?

"Chinese Fund Backed By Hunter Biden Invested In Tech To Surveil Muslims" ... the Bidens are CIA, same as the Clintons and Obamas.

"China's Mass Surveillance App Hacked; Code Reveals Specific Criteria For Illegal Oppression" ... oops!  Somebody will be in the fried rice tonight!

"Biden Was Wrong: Defense Department Says China Plans To Replace US, Become Top Power" ... duh, eh communist comrades?  AOC's little Red book!

"Navy's New Drone Boat Features Machine Gun & Hellfire Missiles" ... this could trouble the Chinese invasion of Taiwan ... sum-ting-wong.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Theresa May Faces Tory Ultimatum: Pick Your Resignation Date Or We Will" ... will she survive much past the MEP election, if Tories fail to win?

"UK Tax Authority Forced To Delete 5 Million Unlawfully Collected Biometric Voice Records" ... UK is a police state

"EU Elections: "The Battle For Europe Has Begun"" ... MEP elections big for the UK to send a message, other EU members, not so much

"Amphibious Warfare: Robot Tank Protects Royal Marines During War Games" ... mustn't let EU Army get this, or the French will surrender it immediately into enemy hands

"Whales, Crickets, And Other Fearsome Russian Doomsday Weapons" ... can the EU military catch up?  Laughing?

"Italy And Hungary Forge Alliance To Defend Europe's Borders From Migrant Invasion" ... maybe they realize they have made a mistake siding with Germany?

"Top UK Art Gallery Covers "Blasphemous" Paintings After Muslims Complain" ... Sharia in the UK today

"The EU Courts The Arab League" ... they need help fixing the supply shortage of camel meat

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Let's get Californicated ...

"San Francisco To Ban Cashless Stores" ... good move to stop the Rothschild takeover

"San Francisco, Oakland Mull Facial Recognition Bans" ... go for it, this would violate Bill of Rights

"California Ready To Ban Trump From 2020 Election" ... put all Dem dominated states under Reconstruction, we should have never stopped this great policy in 1875

"California High School To Erase George Washington Mural: "Traumatizes Students"" ... give Cali back to Britain

"San Francisco Bans Anti-Car-Burglar Warning Signs Because... Racist" ... morons

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More good news from the UN ...

"Scientist: The Food Crisis Will Have Humans Eating Maggots For Protein" ... y'all can have my share

"Enviro-pocalypse Looms: UN Report Claims One Million Species At Risk Of Extinction" ... how about one million voters ... assuming they can be classed as animals

"Green Revolution: Washington State To Allow Composting Of Human Beings" ... Soylent Green has arrived, via AOC's Green New Deal

"University Provides 'Therapy Donkeys' To Students Ahead Of Finals" ... not enough Dems volunteered ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Religion of Piece ...

"Children At Philadelphia Muslim Society Say They Will "Chop Off Heads" For Allah" ... see what parochial school is like?

"Brunei Backs Off Buggery Ban, Won't Murder Homosexuals After All" ... I wouldn't even bugger a Brunei person ;-))

"Sri Lanka Expels 200 Islamic Clerics Following Deadly Easter Attacks" ... too late ;-(

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Modern 15 min Hate from Big Brother ...

"Facebook Now Demands That You Hate Targeted People Or You Will Be Banned, Too!" ... Zuckerberg is Satan

""Dystopian Approach": SEC Blesses MasterCard's Idea Of Cutting Off Customers With Right-Wing Views" ... thank G-d for Visa, right?

"Neo-Nazi Arrested For Threatening To Kill Don Jr., Jared Kushner & Ben Shapiro" ... always kill the Jews first, hear that, Zuckerberg?

"Family Of Man Killed In Autopilot Crash Suing Tesla For "Beta-Testing On Live Drivers"" ... Microsoft and Apple doing this for years.

"FDA: Big Pharma Drugs Are Making People Kill Themselves While They Sleep" ... that way they won't have to kill themselves when transferred to Chinese factories

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Border Crisis: Most Arrests In 12 Years; Over 168,000 Released Into US; Measles, Chickenpox Found" ... quite a few, for a non-crisis.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.