News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

""No One Was Hurt": Maxine Waters Says It Was "Correct Thing" To Drop Smollett Charges" ... my ancestors were slaves, so don't give me no speeding tickets ... that is part of my Reparations.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"'Creepy' Biden Scrambles Into Damage Control Overdrive, Vows He'll Be "More Respectful"" ... sure Joe, sure ...

"NYT: 'Creepy' Joe Biden May Be Sunk; 2020 Enemies Crank Out Political Ad Using Molestation Footage" ... politics is for men, not for boys.  With knives and no prisoners taken.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Beto O'Rourke Reverses Position On Reparations, Pledges To Sign Bill To Study It"  ... even if his real name is Robert ... still just wants to have US pay for reparation to Aztecs, because Spain is broke.  Similarly ... who will provide reparations in Africa, for all the times Africans sold their prisoners of war to us?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

3 more women (now total) accuse Biden of "inappropriate touching" ... where is "believe her" now?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Biden Funneled $1.8 Billion To Ukraine While Son Bagged 'Sweetheart' Government Deal: Report" ... no collusion there ...

"Biden "Not Sorry For Anything" After Seven Accusers And Countless Groping Videos Threaten 2020 Run" ... He will grope anyone he wants, Bill Clinton said he could

"I’m not sorry for anything that I have ever done." - Joe Biden ... at today's press conference.  So now he is Jesus Christ too ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"More Voters Think Hillary Clinton "Illegally Colluded With Foreign Operatives" Than Trump: Poll" ... she did, both with GCHQ (British government) and with Barak Obama (President of Kenya).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Jeff Bezos To Keep 75% Of Amazon Shares After Divorce; Mackenzie To Be 4th Richest Woman" ... women marry for romance, never for money ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Brink Of War: Pakistan On High Alert, Indian Military Ready To Strike" ... nobody so much as cough, or half of you will go to paradise with Allah, and the other half will be reincarnated in a world without Muslims ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on April 05, 2019, 07:07:51 PM
"Jeff Bezos To Keep 75% Of Amazon Shares After Divorce; Mackenzie To Be 4th Richest Woman" ... women marry for romance, never for money ;-)
I wonder how much money Bezos had when they got married?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 05, 2019, 07:15:14 PM
I wonder how much money Bezos had when they got married?

Until recently he had ~150 billion.  They were married 25 years, but he was pretty well off at that time already.

I would be more impressed with his progressivism ... if he gave up all his money to the poor, minus maybe one million.  And the same for her.  As the owner of the Washington Post, he is just another William Randolph Hearst.  His favorite word is probably "Rosebud".  Both Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates were made, by government monopsony purchase, and dealings with the Western security apparatus.  Not that Apple hasn't been infiltrated by the Western Security apparatus.  Even quite recently, the Linux folks were penetrated by the Western Security apparatus aka (DICK).  The apparatus is very persistent ... but in effect, provided a template for the Chinese communists to do a reversal thru Huawei.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 02, 2019, 07:31:11 AM
i read every new post.  Because some of them are interesting, and I won't know otherwise.  I don't listen to all music or view all videos, only the most interesting ones.  On a surprising number (to me) of other's posts, I find reason to join in.  Otherwise I give a "like" for various reasons.  Your post above, would have gotten a like except for two things ... you don't want them ... and your ascerbic attitude ruined it.  It celebrates a time in the US from 1950.  It was worth a like for nostalgia and for artistic reference.

Geez, you want to "Like" me that much, I'll drop the ignore.  I actually end up reading 10% of your posts as it is (because others refer to them).  I don't live for "likes", but I suppose I should change some things.  You aren't the idiot you used to be...

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Cavebear on April 07, 2019, 04:48:09 AM
Geez, you want to "Like" me that much, I'll drop the ignore.  I actually end up reading 10% of your posts as it is (because other refer to them).  I don't live for "likes", but I suppose I should change some things.  You aren't the idiot you used to be...

Baruch moves in mysterious waves.

I would be tempted to suspect medication, but I never heard talk about.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 07, 2019, 05:57:29 AM

I like to think that everyone matures...  And this is a great place to learn things that change your mind a bit.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 07, 2019, 05:57:29 AM

Kondratief Wave.  We all need more info, independent of the main stream media if possible.  Between all the lies told on all sides, there is a nugget of truth to be found.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 07, 2019, 09:28:32 AM
Kondratief Wave.  We all need more info, independent of the main stream media if possible.  Between all the lies told on all sides, there is a nugget of truth to be found.

I'm not surprised to find the following:

"In economics, Kondratiev waves (also called supercycles, great surges, long waves, K-waves or the long economic cycle) are hypothesized cycle-like phenomena in the modern world economy.

It is stated that the period of a wave ranges from forty to sixty years, the cycles consist of alternating intervals of high sectoral growth and intervals of relatively slow growth.

Long wave theory is not accepted by most academic economists. Among economists who accept it, there is a lack of agreement about both the cause of the waves and the start and end years of particular waves. Among critics of the theory, the general consensus is that it involves recognizing patterns that may not exist.
"

Congrats on supporting ideas that may not exist...