News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Illinois' Top Legal Officer Turns His Back On Jesse Smollett Issues" ... Illinois, easily the most corrupt state in the US.  They regularly imprison their governors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"'Mother Of All Caravans' Forming In Honduras - Up To 20,000 Hope To Cross US Border: Report" ... too bad, so sad.  The answer is "no".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 29, 2019, 01:18:40 PM
"'Mother Of All Caravans' Forming In Honduras - Up To 20,000 Hope To Cross US Border: Report" ... too bad, so sad.  The answer is "no".

And PRESIDENT Trump talks about Puerto Rico as if it was a foreign country we sometimes help.  What an ignorant Ass!

I wonder if he got his history from "West Side Story"...

"ROSALIA
Puerto Rico,
You lovely island . . .
Island of tropical breezes.
Always the pineapples growing,
Always the coffee blossoms blowing . . .

ANITA
Puerto Rico . . .
You ugly island . . .
Island of tropic diseases.
Always the hurricanes blowing,
Always the population growing . . .
And the money owing,
And the babies crying,
And the bullets flying.
I like the island Manhattan.
Smoke on your pipe and put that in!

OTHERS
I like to be in America!
O.K. by me in America!
Ev'rything free in America
For a small fee in America!

ROSALIA
I like the city of San Juan.

ANITA
I know a boat you can get on.

ROSALIA
Hundreds of flowers in full bloom.

ANITA
Hundreds of people in each room!

ALL
Automobile in America,
Chromium steel in America,
Wire-spoke wheel in America,
Very big deal in America!

ROSALIA
I'll drive a Buick through San Juan.

ANITA
If there's a road you can drive on.

ROSALIA
I'll give my cousins a free ride.

ANITA
How you get all of them inside?

ALL
Immigrant goes to America,
Many hellos in America;
Nobody knows in America
Puerto Rico's in America!

ROSALIA
I'll bring a T.V. to San Juan.

ANITA
If there a current to turn on!

ROSALIA
I'll give them new washing machine.

ANITA
What have they got there to keep clean?

ALL
I like the shores of America!
Comfort is yours in America!
Knobs on the doors in America,
Wall-to-wall floors in America!

ROSALIA
When I will go back to San Juan.

ANITA
When you will shut up and get gone?

ROSALIA
Everyone there will give big cheer!

ANITA
Everyone there will have moved here!"

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Trump thinks we spent too much money on Puerto Rico aid. I guess he shouldn't've passed out all those rolls pf paper towels, they must've cost a fortune!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 29, 2019, 01:47:03 PM
Trump thinks we spent too much money on Puerto Rico aid. I guess he shouldn't've passed out all those rolls pf paper towels, they must've cost a fortune!

Yeah, he tossed them around like they needed them to sop up the hurricane around them. 

Flying to places actually fools you about what is below.  Trump on Air Force One (I think the name might have been changed recently) isn't likely to understand what is below his plane.  The people on the ground know, though...

Baruch

Yes.  Dump all your posts in one convenient place!  Save me time and effort jumping around to read them ;-0
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Wave Of Hate-Crime Hoaxes Stokes Panic In Portland" ... hysterical SJWs see that Jesse Smollett gets off, because of Michelle Obama, so copy cats abound.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"China's Social Credit System â€" It's Coming To The United States Soon" ... totalitarianism for the common good, but actually just the natural development from British Utilitarianism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Trump Was Not Just Spied Upon, It Was Entrapment"" ... at the Trump tower meeting ... the "Russians" met with elements of the DNC before and after he meeting.  And did Comey deliberately act unprofessional, to get himself fired?  So a potential obstruction charge can be fired?  As it is, the DoJ under Obama, and the FBI under Comey, did obstruction of justice, to keep Hillary out of jail over her felony with the mail server.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Comedian Crushes Ukrainian Presidential Contenders In Exit Polls" ... like Five Star movement in Italy.  This is populism ... in a sense, Trump is a comedian too.  Meanwhile you can see the Brexit situation as a "Punch and Judy" show.  With Parliament playing Punch and PM playing Judy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Is It Racist? Black Georgia Mayor Bans White Reporters From Press Conference" ... just one of many instances of Black racism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"New Study Blames White Americans' Diet For Climate Change" ... huzzah, it is only necessary to kill White Americans, not all Whites!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 29, 2019, 07:18:15 PM
Yes.  Dump all your posts in one convenient place!  Save me time and effort jumping around to read them ;-0

Do we read this site the same way?  I just look at "unread posts" and "responses to previous posts" without knowng myself about what sub-sites they come from.  To me, I just see all posts in 2 categories chronologically.  Do you read the site differently?  I do honestly want to know.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 02, 2019, 05:16:20 AM
Do we read this site the same way?  I just look at "unread posts" and "responses to previous posts" without knowng myself about what sub-sites they come from.  To me, I just see all posts in 2 categories chronologically.  Do you read the site differently?  I do honestly want to know.

i read every new post.  Because some of them are interesting, and I won't know otherwise.  I don't listen to all music or view all videos, only the most interesting ones.  On a surprising number (to me) of other's posts, I find reason to join in.  Otherwise I give a "like" for various reasons.  Your post above, would have gotten a like except for two things ... you don't want them ... and your ascerbic attitude ruined it.  It celebrates a time in the US from 1950.  It was worth a like for nostalgia and for artistic reference.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Biden Advisors Believe Rival Democrats Conspired To Revive 'Inappropriate Touching' Allegations" ... Democrats are like bling piranha.

"Forget 'Creepy' - Biden Has A Major Ukraine Problem" ... duh, why was Biden and his son, getting all those consultation fees from the Ukraine neo-nazis in 2014-2015?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.