News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 23, 2019, 09:02:09 AM
Actually, all I hear are crickets--and I hear them 100% of the time, 365................a gift from the Army.

You were in the artillery?  In China, crickets are kept as good luck pets.  ZÇŽoshang hÇŽo
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 23, 2019, 10:49:04 AM
You were in the artillery?  In China, crickets are kept as good luck pets.  ZÇŽoshang hÇŽo
Nope--Mil. Intel.  Some shave-tail LT took us for record fire with our 38's.  He forgot the ear plugs and insisted that cigarette butts worked just as well.  They don't.  Plus the berm we used was outside, but not vented.  Could not hear the phone on my desk ringing for 4 days. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 23, 2019, 11:34:17 AM
Nope--Mil. Intel.  Some shave-tail LT took us for record fire with our 38's.  He forgot the ear plugs and insisted that cigarette butts worked just as well.  They don't.  Plus the berm we used was outside, but not vented.  Could not hear the phone on my desk ringing for 4 days.

Yes, lieutenants who aren't former enlisted, are beginners.  They should always find out what the sergeant wants them to do, and do that.  No need to show ignorant initiative ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Twitter Bans User For Laughing At Rachel Maddow's Tears Of Despair Over Mueller Report" ... further evidence that Silicon Valley is ... Pravda enabling.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Adam Schiff Rejects Mueller Report, Says Special Counsel Should Testify" ... he is the new head of the House Intelligence committee.  Guess he figures that Mueller is just another Russian agent ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"WikiLeaks Raising $1 Million For Leaked Copy Of Mueller Report" ... I actually don't support Wikileaks.  Most things should be hidden from the public.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"No-Deal-Brexit Doomsday-Plan: Soldiers In Nuclear Bunker Ready To Go" ... if no-deal Brexit happens in a week, will GB nuke Russia, since Russia is the source of all Evil?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 23, 2019, 08:53:40 AM
"Spectacular Violence As A Weapon Of War Against The Yellow Vests" ... one man's terrorist is another man's Yellow Vest.

And Baruch posts 11 times in a row; none of which I've read...  And not this one either...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 25, 2019, 04:01:30 AM
And Baruch posts 11 times in a row; none of which I've read...  And not this one either...

Not for you.  But this string (which I think politely concentrates all similar material in one string) is read many times by someone.  See view counter.  Jealous much?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"House Intel Readies Criminal Referrals For Clinton Operatives Who "Perpetuated This Hoax"" ... only the R party folks on the House Intel committee.  The Dems no doubt will continue to protect their criminal element.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"May Offers Brexiteers A Deal: 'Back The Withdrawal Agreement, And I Will Resign'" ... PM offers to commit suttee in sympathy with the many Hindu GB citizens.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Parliament Seizes Control Of Brexit From Theresa May" ... Oops, a different "very British coup".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"MSNBC Anchor On Avenatti Arrest: "My Head Is Officially Going To Explode"" ... at least Mr Avenatti hasn't been Arkancided yet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Sick Of Human Politicians? A Quarter Of Europeans Prefer AI Government" ... yes, and the Elite prefer to rule machines, not peasants.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"DOJ Concludes Obamacare Unconstitutional And Should Be Struck Down" ... another futile ploy by the R party.  SCOTUS determines what is constitutional, and they already concluded that ACA is constitutional.  This isn't up to the DOJ, only further Congressional legislation can determine what SCOTUS "meant".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.