News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Maxine Waters Considers Those Who Want to Defend the Border to be "Unpatriotic"" ... D party candidates directly channel from Lenin's tomb in Moscow.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"FBI's Top Lawyer Thought Hillary Clinton Should Be Criminally Prosecuted - Was "Persuaded" To Change His Mind" ... maybe he didn't want to be Vince Foster-ed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Arizona Bill Forces People To Submit DNA... And Pay For It" ... every bad idea starts in GB, and then the Americans copy it ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Then they came for the memes" … Buzzfeed wants memes banned that make fun of Democrats.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Jussie Smollett … first American to scam Nigerians" ... I heard this elsewhere, but to precious not t share.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I never heard of Smollett until today, so I have no opinion about him.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 21, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

That was why he did this.  He was an anonymous actor (in the miniseries Empire), but now he will be an infamous felon.  Narcissism is a bad condition to have, particularly if fans don't badger you for your autograph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi0yBRZ41to
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Caitlin Johnstone Exposes "The Truly Obnoxious Mind Virus" Of Imperial Narrative Controllers" ... yes, as I have been posting, controlling the narrative is natural security policy  since WW II.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 21, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

I learned about Smolett yesterday.  Apparently, he is a minor actor in some Sitcom/Drama I've never watched.  But (and acknowledging everyone is innocent until proven guilty) it SEEMS that he staged a confrontation to get more recognition.  He may get more LEGAL recognition than he expected.  Which wouldn't be all that serious but he used up a lot of police investigation time and he's going to be rightly punished for that part.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 22, 2019, 08:53:16 AM
I learned about Smolett yesterday.  Apparently, he is a minor actor in some Sitcom/Drama I've never watched.  But (and acknowledging everyone is innocent until proven guilty) it SEEMS that he staged a confrontation to get more recognition.  He may get more LEGAL recognition than he expected.  Which wouldn't be all that serious but he used up a lot of police investigation time and he's going to be rightly punished for that part.

The guess is he will get a slap on the wrist, because of his political affiliation.  A teen in Pennsylvania, who staged a fake car jacking, got 3 years in jail, because he is White.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 22, 2019, 07:11:50 PM
The guess is he will get a slap on the wrist, because of his political affiliation.  A teen in Pennsylvania, who staged a fake car jacking, got 3 years in jail, because he is White.

Did you mis-state that?  I expected you to say "because he was black".   I would almost (sadly) expect a black teen to get 3 years for a minor crime (fake car jack) when white people of lrger crimes get off free.  You really surprised me. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 22, 2019, 07:29:25 PM
Did you mis-state that?  I expected you to say "because he was black".   I would almost (sadly) expect a black teen to get 3 years for a minor crime (fake car jack) when white people of lrger crimes get off free.  You really surprised me.

You are still living in 1965.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found