News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Now That Trump Has Declared A National Emergency, Here Is What Happens Next" ... 8 billion dollar debacle.  btw ... Obama had 12 declared national emergencies, some of which are still in place.  Others prior to Obama are still in place ... but Orange Man bad!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"FOIA Docs Reveal Obama FBI Covered Up "Chart" Of Potential Hillary Clinton Crimes" ... yes, now we have a new confirmed Attorney General this week ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"California Nightmare: Over Half Of Golden State Residents Wish They Could Leave" ... the next Venezuela?  Many people want to leave NY and Illinois.  Why?  Could it be years of D party mismanagement, how people don't want to live in a Detroit-like hell hole?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Nigerian Brothers In Smollett Investigation Paid $7,000 To Stage "MAGA Country" Attack: Report" ... not the first time an African-American has overplayed his victimhood.  African-Americans are so enervated, they have to hire outside Africans to COINTELPRO.  Hey, narcissistic disorder is a Jewish thing ... don't misappropriate ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Ann Coulter: "The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is An Idiot"" ... too much irony, my dress shirts are great though ;-)  Democrats are allies of Ann Coulter!!  But then, the DNC/RNC duopoly is run by the CIA.  MSM pundits from before Watergate, are narrative makers for the Dark State.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Idea ... 2020 candidate sure thing ... Al Franken and Jill Stein ... "Franken/Stein 2020".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Giant List Of MSM-Fueled Hate-Crime Hoaxes Meant To Frame Trump Supporters" ... fake news or COINTELPRO?  Also the Kamala Harris vs reporter controversy ... when the reporter covering her, abandoned all professional objectivity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"The 'Disappearing Democrat' Scandal" ... Congress continues to attempt to cover up the Awan brothers scandal.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""He's Back" - Bernie Sanders Officially Enters 2020 Race" ... the non-Democrat wants to run again as a Democrat.  Perhaps the DNC can provide him with another house, in return for throwing the primaries.  And he can be beat up over BLM and Venezuela too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

You want to hear crickets?  Just watch the utter silence when VP Mike Pence tried to rouse the European at a recent speech there. 

The video is here...   https://www.vox.com/2019/2/18/18229268/pence-europe-viral-clips-speeches-trump-allies

I'm not making this up, the Europeans just sat on their hands and rightly so.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Pence: "I bring greetings from the 45th president of the United States of America, President Donald Trump."

chirp...chirp chirp...chirp...

LOL!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 19, 2019, 03:21:21 PM
Pence: "I bring greetings from the 45th president of the United States of America, President Donald Trump."

chirp...chirp chirp...chirp...

LOL!

Yeah, crickets would have made more noise.  The deafening silence was amazing.  And Biden got applauses saying that we care. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Better joke with Bill Clinton.  Crickets "chirp" because they are fanatical males attracting mates.  When male fireflies try that, they catch fire ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Clinton get's one blow job and forever after he's considered a sex fiend?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 19, 2019, 05:07:46 PM
Clinton get's one blow job and forever after he's considered a sex fiend?

He did as many women as Wilt Chamberlain, and couldn't sink a shot from the keyhole.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.