News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Baruch on December 20, 2018, 11:53:35 PM
Democrats Posing As Russians Executed "Elaborate 'False Flag' Operation" Against Roy Moore ... and it never happened, because Dems say so.

"Liberal Billionaire Apologizes For "Russian Bot" Disinfo Campaign Tied To Hamilton 68"

Most useful idiots don't know the truth of the 1952 election, that it was a struggle between two different factions of Texas billionaires (JRs) who decided who would be funning for President in 1952.  Early favorite was General Douglas MacArthur.  But other tycoons disagreed, they preferred General Dwight Eisenhower.  Because Eisenhower was quick to agree to run (and cut off his old boss, MacArthur at the pass) ... MacArthur never got the call.  He got the lead at West Point as the consolation prize.  Eisenhower had worked for MacArthur, running the military camp aka Washington DC, in 1932, during the Bond March.  And hated him ever since.  Eisenhower, as a neophyte at civilian (but not military) politics, naively accepts Nixon as his running mate.  Thereby messing up the future from 1960-1975.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 22, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
What should be?  Idealist head up ass .. very academic, very Plato's Republic.

Here is reality ...

Clapper throws Obama under the bus, yesterday ...

"If it weren’t for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today including Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place." - Clapper

But as per Nixon, if the President does it, it is legal.  So President Obama started this shit show.  It is legal.  And if Trump wants to start a war with Iran (like LBJ did with Vietnam) ... then by definition, it is legal.

So who would I trust to run this shit show?  Nobody currently alive.  I only trust dead people.  They are far less damaging than living people.

There is no Deep State ... no witches either ...

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/02/the-deepest-state-the-safari-club-allen-dulles-and-the-devils-chessboard/

What did Scalia die of again?

You are too depressingly unreal too often.  Bye...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

In your world, everything done is done by honest people, who are doing their best.  Very optimistic that.  I don't think people are completely dishonest and trying to do their worst, either.  Somewhere in between seems to fit the data.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2018, 05:08:59 PM
In your world, everything done is done by honest people, who are doing their best.  Very optimistic that.  I don't think people are completely dishonest and trying to do their worst, either.  Somewhere in between seems to fit the data.

Slight disagreement.  In MY world, most people are TRYING to do their best and it is the few Evil Skwerl types who aren't.   
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 29, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
Slight disagreement.  In MY world, most people are TRYING to do their best and it is the few Evil Skwerl types who aren't.

Almost Socrates.  Once one knows the good, one can't not help but carry it out.  Didn't work out so well at his trial.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Zuckerberg is Thanos ...

"Zuckerberg Funds Wireless Mind Control Using "Game-Changing" Brain Implant"

What could possibly go wrong?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More fun ...

China Lands World's First Lunar Rover On Dark Side Of The Moon ... they found the Space Nazis beat them to it ;-)

Pelosi's Daughter: Mom Will "Cut Your Head Off And You Won't Even Know You're Bleeding" - no wonder the pussy hats have allied with the Islamists!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Impeach The Mother-F**ker" - On First Day In Office, Muslim Congresswoman Slams Trump"

Civil War!  Can't wait for 100 million US dead.  The only good liberal policy is a dead liberal policy.

This is the parallel universe were SDS Berkeley is elected to Congress and takes office in 1965.  Bwahaha.

What next?  Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"China Parades "Re-educated" Uighur Muslims On State TV To Extol Prison Camps"

Since the US loves everything Chinese, including Internet censorship ...

Can't wait for those happy re-education campers at "Former Liberal" Stalag 13.

In the American one party version of the Chinese one party Internet, Internet usage is mandatory, and you get Conservatard points for conservative behavior.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More news you won't see in MSM ...

"Hackers Release Personal Data On Hundreds Of German Politicians" but not on AfD politicians.  Are they getting ready to burn the Reichstag again?

"Google Moved $23 Billion To Bermuda Tax Haven In 2017" corporate welfare and money laundering for CIA connected front company.

"Reporter Quits NBC Citing Network’s Support For Endless War" so MSM is the Establishment?  Except for Cronkite, they were during the Vietnam War too.

There are no real Leftists in MSM.  So why are they anti-Trump?  They are following a pre-written script to flush out the real Leftists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Not really radical at all ...

""Radical" Ocasio-Cortez Teases 70% Tax On Super Wealthy; Compares Self To Lincoln, FDR"

The top IRS rate in 1960 was 91%.

It was that crypto-commie, JFK, who first reduced the top rate.  Ronald Reagan made the next big cut of the top rate, once during each term.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"LinkedIn Co-Founder Who Bankrolled Russian Bot "False Flag" Also Funded Left-Wing Midterm Meddling"

This was the bots used to frame Roy Moore?

And they continue to do so, this past mid-term election.

All approved by the CIA and FBI.  Aka ... special forces of D-party.  All the Silicon Valley folks are communists.

Meanwhile what about Macron's new crackdown on the Yellow Vests?  Will this lead to a General Strike (more likely in France than anywhere else) and complete chaos in France under King Macron I ... "after me, the deluge".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"China Accuses "Canadian Elites" Of "White Supremacy" Over Prosecution Of Huawei CFO" ... all your maple syrup and beer belong to us now.  Justin Trudeau dressed up as Princess Leia, appealing to Obi-Wan Trump.

"The Top 5 Democrats Who Supported Border Security Before Trump Wanted It" ... they were for it before they were again' it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

They're not against border security, just against a stupid non-solution that will never work.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 10, 2019, 01:18:54 PM
They're not against border security, just against a stupid non-solution that will never work.

I wish I could credit that statement as intelligent (in spite of the person saying it, is in fact, intelligent).

No, Democrats want all Americans dead.  That is what you have to expect from Pod People.

Notice the early feminism ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuL2QwsNeM8

I expect the D-party can be defeated with Roundup.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.