Author Topic: News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...  (Read 14704 times)

Offline Cavebear

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Commander Data ... before the emotion chip install.

Data you will never be.  He wouldn't be that illogical.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Online Baruch

Data you will never be.  He wouldn't be that illogical.

That is the crux of the issue ... is it Data or Lohr. ;-)
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

That is the crux of the issue ... is it Data or Lohr. ;-)

I always thought that was "Lore" as in myth and emotion...  I'm probably wrong on that.  I could look it up, but, meh!

Online Baruch

I always thought that was "Lore" as in myth and emotion...  I'm probably wrong on that.  I could look it up, but, meh!

Pun?  Lohr as in Data's evil twin.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Cavebear

Pun?  Lohr as in Data's evil twin.

Well yes, I know Data's evil twin.  I was just asking if it was "Lohr" or "Lore"...

Online Baruch

Well yes, I know Data's evil twin.  I was just asking if it was "Lohr" or "Lore"...

You are more correct.  Also Dr Noonien Soong is more correct.

Offline Cavebear

You are more correct.  Also Dr Noonien Soong is more correct.

AHA!  I checked.  It's "LORE"!  I was right.

Online Baruch

"Russia's Spy Agency Hit In Massive Hack; 7.5 TB Of Data Stolen In 'Largest Data Breach In History'" ... somebody will get a free vacation in Siberia.  This is a good reason why I no longer have access to government/commercial data.  I don't need to take the risk.

Online Baruch

"A THIRD OF DEMOCRATS SAY ITS RACIST TO EVEN CRITICIZE OCASIO-CORTEZ AND "THE SQUAD"" ... there you have it.  About 1/9 of population is irredeemable.  Deport them.

Online Baruch

"Bernie Sanders Staff Demand $15 Minimum Wage, Some Quit Over Low Wages" ... the hypocrisy, it burns!

"BERNIE SANDERS REFUSES TO INCREASE STAFF WAGES, CUTS HOURS INSTEAD" ... so much like a capitalist

Online Baruch

"California Launches Creepy "Cradle-To-Career" Data System To Track Everything About Children" ... Skynet takes baby steps ... so defenseless babies will be the first victims of the Chinese totalitarian IT.

Online Baruch

"Leaked Documents Expose Huawei's Role In Building North Korean Wireless Network" ... buy cell phone to help Emperor Xi and his butt boy Un.

Online Baruch

"Cory 'Spartacus' Booker Wants To Assault Trump; Blames Testosterone For Violent Fantasies" ... most people are arrested by the Secret Service for that kind of speech

Online Baruch

"Not The Onion: NY Times Urges Trump To Establish Closer Ties With Moscow" ... Putin has taken over the NYT ... oh no!

Online Baruch

"Pennsylvania School Warns "Your Child May Be Taken From Your Home" Over Unpaid Lunch Debt" ... more bad news for poor people

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk