Author Topic: News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...  (Read 24001 times)

Offline Baruch

"Chicago Communists Ecstatic Over Leftward Shift Within Democratic Party" ... but will they enjoy the FEMA camp I am sending them to?

"Black SUNY Prof.: Seeing Poor White People Makes Me Happy" ... says ambassador from Wakanda

"Meotti: The Suicide Of France" ... importing folks of a certain religion and a certain race, from W Africa ... what could go wrong?

Zampa xiquihto.  Amo nimitzcuamachilia.
Say it again.  I don't understand you.

Offline Baruch

"Conditions On San Francisco Streets Like "Slums Of Mumbai, Delhi,... & Manila"" ... now you can visit the next Detroit

Offline Baruch

"Google Ethics Team Busted Calling Prominent Conservative Jews "Nazis": Veritas" ... actually just one conservative Jew.  Most Jews are liberal atheists.

Offline Baruch

"London Police Hunting "Burka Wearing" Men Filmed In Acid Attack" ... I didn't know that a mailbox could attack you.  Also they only meant it as a joke.

Offline Baruch

"ECB To Italian Government: Your Gold Is Ours" ... Italy needs to give EU an offer it can't refuse.  Then maybe Britain can reclaim its balls.

Offline Baruch

"This social media site just banned all support for Trump"

Website ... Revelry = malignant communist knitting.  The SJW ruin everything, even yarn.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 09:18:12 PM by Baruch »

Offline Baruch

"Soros-Backed Group Demands Financial Blacklisting Of Conservatives" ... how about the Gulag, for him and his merry bunch of human traffickers?

Offline Baruch

"Air Force Warns Of Angry "Incel" Men Who Can't Get Laid And Go On Mass Killing Sprees Instead" ... glad I am out of the military!  Until recently I went around, raping all my female colleagues (sarc) just because I was single.

The MoD (ministry of defense) has recently put out PC stuff on how to identify Right-wing terrorists aka Tory party members.  Presumably MoD can intervene to prevent Brexit (aka Nazis).

Offline Baruch

"Free Press? NY Times Admits It Sends Stories To US Government For Approval Before Publication" ... always has been an organ of the Deep State, of Israel, and Jewish atheists in general.

Offline Baruch

"Twitter To Censor Trump Tweets Ahead Of 2020 Election" ... how about banning all politicians off Twitter?  Better yet, make Twitter illegal.

Offline Baruch

"Bubonic plague appears in LA" ... Dems, bringing the Middle Ages home to a town near you.

Offline Baruch

"Crime-Ravaged Mexico City Deploys 140,000 National Guard Troops To Enforce Order" ... on top of 18,000 sent to US border.  Too much salsa?

Offline Baruch

"5 signs you’re actually a Puritan psychopath" ... #1 witch hunts ...

Offline Baruch

"Blatant Election Rigging: Twitter Wants To Make Sure We Never Have Another President Like Trump" ... Twitter, for KGB only

Let the crickets feast on this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Christians always write to me threatening me with Hell. Strange how they think this vindicates them and their religion. Threats are the hallmark of a wicked creed."
Richard Carrier, Jr.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk