News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 17, 2018, 02:43:38 AM
I might also accept "recognition in old age" that he had been mean, angry, and intolerant.

Yes, Scalia wasn't very nice.  And I don't think a good jurist either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 17, 2018, 01:35:54 PM
Don't tell that to "Justice" Thomas...he doted on Scalia.

Wasn't impressed by Thomas either.  Anyone who voted yeah, on Citizen United or ACA ... is no jurist, just a legislator pretending to be one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Democratic 2020 candidate Andrew Yang wants the same social Internet behavior reward system as China.

Deval Patrick, former Mass. governor, chosen by Obama to be 2020 candidate (will he get superdelegates?).

Ivanka Trump used private email for official government business.  Execution to follow (satire).  Meanwhile Democrats still support Hillary's "wipe" of her private email server.

Thanksgiving freezing record for NE US ... global warming blamed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 17, 2018, 01:35:54 PM
Don't tell that to "Justice" Thomas...he doted on Scalia.

And now the Trumpster has attacked his former good buddy Chief JusticeSCOTUS Roberts.  He is on his way to not getting invited to many holiday parties other than his own, LOL!

It really takes some effort to piss off your friends like that.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 24, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
And now the Trumpster has attacked his former good buddy Chief JusticeSCOTUS Roberts.  He is on his way to not getting invited to many holiday parties other than his own, LOL!

It really takes some effort to piss off your friends like that.

Justice Roberts is a traitor, same as Justice Taney (Dred Scott decision).  Only if Trump is a traitor, would they be similar.  And why would two traitors be friends.  Friendship is based on trustworthiness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Latest conspiracy theory ...

Were the flags on the coffins of John McCain and George HW Bush ... opposite of normal?  Normal is the blue field is over the left shoulder of the deceased.  But in both of these funerals ... it looks like it is opposite, over their right foot.  A definite insult if true ... because it means "dishonorable".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pW3B8Ycc4

Was George HW the last of the 4 Presidents involved in the JFK assassination?  LBJ and Nixon and George HW were there.  Ford was on the Warren Commission coverup.

The book that JFK advocated to be made into a movie, just before was assassinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMuK_Sos58

How many false flags must we suffer from the Deep State, before we realize the US is dead.  Reality the last 55 years, is much worse.

How many false flags must we suffer from the Deep State, before we realize the US is dead.  Reality the last 55 years, is much worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY5fhFEw1cA

So who is the Judas?  When will we be told who was the co-conspirator, that Congress admitted to in the 1970s?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Minimalist on December 07, 2018, 08:07:32 PM
Are you one of those Qanon clowns?

Hardly.  Besides Q doesn't exactly alliterate with C.

The Deep State has existed from the beginning of time.  Ever see Robin Williams' genie have to fight with the evil Vizier, Jafar?

The monarchy, elected or not, is always a ... show ... for the proles.  Of course things don't always go along Plan A, but there is always a Plan B, Plan C etc.  And nobody will ever know.  No records need be kept.  All witnesses silenced.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 02:40:00 AM
News Punch is a joke site...

So was the election.  Why aren't you laughing?  Still sitting in your bird cage, crapping on the Washington Post (aka Amazon aka CIA).  All the lies unfit to print ... same as always.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 09, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
We're all distant cousins...

Have you read Richard Dawkin's book 'The Ancestor's Tale'?  I'm on my 3rd re-read.  And that takes some time!  Never gets boring though.