News for crickets ... that is all I hear about this ... just crickets ...

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

1. Two Department of Energy security officials tasked with transporting deadly substances left plutonium in the back of their Ford Expedition, where it was promptly stolen from a Marriott parking lot in San Antonio (happened awhile ago).

2. Putin says, fine, if you let us into the US to investigate the US Intel and Military for crimes against humanity, we will let you do that in Russia for our Facebook posts.

3. Putin says, $400 million of corrupt Russian money (oligarchs failed to pay taxes on ill got gains) went into the CIA black ops, and was later provided to the Clinton campaign.

4. Comey calls for military coup against Trump.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 17, 2018, 04:07:13 PM
Treasonous bastard Drumpf is.

Treason since 1775.  I can't wait for King George III to hang the traitors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

The Forever War ... at least since 2001, but really dating back over 100 years ...

"At the halfway mark of this year, according to figures provided to TomDispatch by U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM or SOCOM), America’s most elite troops have already carried out missions in 133 countries."

We have been particularly active in Africa, and have taken casualties there.  So not just Syria.

Anyone hoping to space the SpecOps with draftees?  If we had kept Vietnam at the "adviser" level ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

San Fran communists at it again ...

"The San Francisco Department of Elections issued voter registration forms for non-citizens, including undocumented migrants, who are now eligible to vote for members of the SF Board of Education during the November elections, making the city the first in the state to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections."

Democrats let dead people vote in their elections, why not undocumented migrants?  Hasn't that always been their plan?  Most Hispanics are conservative, anti-gay however ... so this won't turn out so well.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Both parties are wrong ...

58% of Democrats believe in UFOs, but only 32% are proud to be American.  President Hillary promised to investigate UFOs.

Only 37% of Republicans believe in flying saucers, but a full 80% are proud of their country.  No reason to be proud.

US of Psychopaths
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

There is always a first time ...  who said "Politicians have always lied" on Jul 17 2018, in Johannesburg S Africa?  Well first time Barak Obama has told the truth.  At the Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture ... in a country where White folk are being expropriated and murdered.  The New Yorker reported that ...

"President Obama was elegant and effortlessly charismatic in ways that recalled the finer occasions of his political tenure. He spoke fully aware of his status as the most credible living representative of American interests."

Notice the reporter doesn't call him "former" President.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
Notice the reporter doesn't call him (Obama or any other) "former" President.
I've always wondered about that.  Presidents and generals are shown an odd deference after they retire, and still referred to using their old title.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe it's an honorary gesture, and even an odder gesture was that back in the sixties, I wondered why auctioneers were usually given the honorary title of Colonel.  Words are a mess at times.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 20, 2018, 09:50:02 AM
I've always wondered about that.  Presidents and generals are shown an odd deference after they retire, and still referred to using their old title.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe it's an honorary gesture, and even an odder gesture was that back in the sixties, I wondered why auctioneers were usually given the honorary title of Colonel.  Words are a mess at times.

You don't get it ... former Presidents are still part of the Deep State, until the pass on.  Of course Hillary reads all of Bill's briefings and issues orders in his name, because he is too busy doing you know what ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on July 20, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

It is a standard insult to refuse a person of high rank the title later.  The Republicans enjoy doing that.  The refer to "the Democrat" party instead of "the Democratic" party because they don't want to give them the suggestion of being for "democracy".   So they always shortan the name.  Like as if democrats called "them" the "Repubs".  But we don't do that.  I might start...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 05:03:32 AM
It is a standard insult to refuse a person of high rank the title later.  The Republicans enjoy doing that.  The refer to "the Democrat" party instead of "the Democratic" party because they don't want to give them the suggestion of being for "democracy".   So they always shortan the name.  Like as if democrats called "them" the "Repubs".  But we don't do that.  I might start...

There is nothing "democratic" about either party.  And as aristocratic as the Republicans are becoming (being former Whigs) ... they can't call themselves "republican" either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
There is nothing "democratic" about either party.  And as aristocratic as the Republicans are becoming (being former Whigs) ... they can't call themselves "republican" either.

Well, given that both parties have completely switched beliefs, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 01:41:21 PM
Well, given that both parties have completely switched beliefs, it doesn't really matter, does it?

If you are Independent and want to outlaw those two traitorous parties, no.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 01:58:56 PM
If you are Independent and want to outlaw those two traitorous parties, no.

Well, the Constitution sure doesn't force political parties.  And given a choice, I would vote for Joe Biden and John McCain (Pres and VP) to send this generation of politicians out with honor and ability and dignity.

Seriously, who would you trust to protect the US more?  Biden and McCain or Trump and Family?  Don't answer here by politics.  Just ask your self in the calm one evening when no one but you would know what you thought.  Biden and McCain as a team or Trump...

That's what political choices SHOULD be like.

Baruch

What should be?  Idealist head up ass .. very academic, very Plato's Republic.

Here is reality ...

Clapper throws Obama under the bus, yesterday ...

"If it weren’t for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today including Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place." - Clapper

But as per Nixon, if the President does it, it is legal.  So President Obama started this shit show.  It is legal.  And if Trump wants to start a war with Iran (like LBJ did with Vietnam) ... then by definition, it is legal.

So who would I trust to run this shit show?  Nobody currently alive.  I only trust dead people.  They are far less damaging than living people.

There is no Deep State ... no witches either ...

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/02/the-deepest-state-the-safari-club-allen-dulles-and-the-devils-chessboard/

What did Scalia die of again?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.