News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ahhh shit son!!

Started by Alaric I, February 18, 2013, 03:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Haha, nice.

Edit: Of course it goes to a new page... people, go back to end of page 1, you are missing something hillariously sad.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

BlackL1ght

Oh my god... are you kidding me? How the FUCK could global warming cause an asteroid to hit the earth?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vi veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Nonsensei

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"Oh my god... are you kidding me? How the FUCK could global warming cause an asteroid to hit the earth?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well when the Earth gets hotter the gravitatoctic field density of the Earth strengthomifies drawing all nearby objects to Earth more strongly.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Alaric I

Quote from: "BlackL1ght"Oh my god... are you kidding me? How the FUCK could global warming cause an asteroid to hit the earth?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you see, the effect of the ice caps melting has shifted the weight of the earth causing it to shift in tilt.  This shift causes an expanded orbit which puts us closer to the asteroid.

[spoil:3t9hstr9]And if you believe that, I've got some beach from property in Kansas to sell you.[/spoil:3t9hstr9]

Hydra009

Quote from: "Alaric I"Well you see, the effect of the ice caps melting has shifted the weight of the earth causing it to shift in tilt.  This shift causes an expanded orbit which puts us closer to the asteroid.

That's a bit like an ice cube on top of a bowling ball affecting its tilt. :lol:

aitm

I posted that asteroid video on FB as well with the caption "teach science, not stupid".
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Alaric I

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "Alaric I"Well you see, the effect of the ice caps melting has shifted the weight of the earth causing it to shift in tilt.  This shift causes an expanded orbit which puts us closer to the asteroid.

That's a bit like an ice cube on top of a bowling ball affecting its tilt. :lol:

Sometimes you have to come up with a dumb answer to match a dumb question.

commonsense822

Quote from: "Jason78"
QuoteWas the Russian meteor a plot by President Obama to prove that global warming is real?

If President Obama can control the trajectory of incoming asteroids, then we're all in a lot of trouble.

In order to preserve life on Earth, I suggest that everyone in the world sends President Obama a gift basket so that he doesn't drop a rock on you.

I'd send him a gift basket just to make sure he doesn't drop a drone strike on me.  Especially since it's now legal to kill American citizens without due process.  Oh wait I'm sorry, they are using due process via executive kill lists.  I just meant "judicial" process.

Holder's a fucking cock.

widdershins

Quote from: "Nonsensei"

Well when the Earth gets hotter the gravitatoctic field density of the Earth strengthomifies drawing all nearby objects to Earth more strongly.
He's right.  It all has to do with the gravitons and graviolis from the Earth, and it's getting worse.  Before you know it you'll be making some microwave popcorn and, BOOM!  You fuck your grandma before you were born.
This sentence is a lie...

Thumpalumpacus

Actually, y'all are wrong.  Global warming causes asteroid strikes because the asteroids don't want the excessively-warm Earth from killing the turnips in their gardens.
<insert witty aphorism here>