News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ahhh shit son!!

Started by Alaric I, February 18, 2013, 03:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Are you fucking serious? Faux has gone way beyond propaganda, it has been bought out by Weekly World News.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Bibliofagus

Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

EchoSider

Is that real?  Even for fox news that seems crazier than their usual crazy sauce.

Alaric I

Quote from: "EchoSider"Is that real?  Even for fox news that seems crazier than their usual crazy sauce.
No clue, but I found it hilarious.

Nonsensei

How does a meteor prove global warming is real?

This has to be fake.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Brian37"Are you fucking serious? Faux has gone way beyond propaganda, it has been bought out by Weekly World News.

You do realize that that is a Photoshop, right?

<insert witty aphorism here>

stromboli

Quote from: "Nonsensei"How does a meteor prove global warming is real?

This has to be fake.

I didn't see it personally, but I wouldn't put anything past fox News.

aitm

Ima going post in on FB as a POE to my anti bama nutty friends
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "aitm"Ima going post in on FB as a POE to my anti bama nutty friends

Most devious idea - I like I like - and I followed suit.  Let any Faux Newsie lover cry 'Most foul' on FB.    

Buwwaahaaaaa
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Thumpalumpacus

Google is your friend.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/16/form ... um=twitter

The credulity given to this hoax is pretty funny.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Jason78

QuoteWas the Russian meteor a plot by President Obama to prove that global warming is real?

If President Obama can control the trajectory of incoming asteroids, then we're all in a lot of trouble.

In order to preserve life on Earth, I suggest that everyone in the world sends President Obama a gift basket so that he doesn't drop a rock on you.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Nonsensei

Shiranu

Unfortunately... one CNN broadcaster thinks the meteor might have been an effect of global warming...

[youtubehd:l75jt662]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObU7awpJctQ[/youtubehd:l75jt662]
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Nonsensei

Photo finish but I win by a hair.