Christian, Yazidi Refugees Forced to Flee Germany from ISIS Persecution

Started by pr126, August 22, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

"there was nothing they could do"

Let's have an open border policy for all, but let's not spend any effort on protecting those coming through from threats that might follow them.

Half arsed effort is sometimes worse then no effort at all, well done Germany

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

I believe that by the end of this century Europe will be no more. Perhaps not even in name.
The indigenous population will be replaced. Demography is destiny.

It is possible that by the time you (Munch) retire, you will be a minority in the UK.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on August 22, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
I believe that by the end of this century Europe will be no more. Perhaps not even in name.
The indigenous population will be replaced. Demography is destiny.

It is possible that by the time you (Munch) retire, you will be a minority in the UK.

You confuse Europe the (sort of) continent with the current population.  The people in Europe today are not remotely the people who inhabited it millenia ago. 

In a general sense, there were Homo erectus in Europe, then Neanderthals (maybe from erectus), Homo sapiens.  Then it gets tricky.  Some group like Iceman, a group called Picts, pushed west into Briton by Celts, themselves pushed onto Briton, pushed west by Anglo/Saxon/Jutes from N germany, pushed south by Vikings (Normans) and Vikings) Scandanavians.

And that is just the far west part of Europe.  In the East there were lots of people from the Russian steppes, slavs, georgians, etc.

And YOU think You are "the indigenous population"?  I can only laugh...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 22, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
You confuse Europe the (sort of) continent with the current population.  The people in Europe today are not remotely the people who inhabited it millenia ago. 

In a general sense, there were Homo erectus in Europe, then Neanderthals (maybe from erectus), Homo sapiens.  Then it gets tricky.  Some group like Iceman, a group called Picts, pushed west into Briton by Celts, themselves pushed onto Briton, pushed west by Anglo/Saxon/Jutes from N germany, pushed south by Vikings (Normans) and Vikings) Scandanavians.

And that is just the far west part of Europe.  In the East there were lots of people from the Russian steppes, slavs, georgians, etc.

And YOU think You are "the indigenous population"?  I can only laugh...

You don't have any children, so you don't care about the future of your descendants.  I have, and do.  If I were the law, I wouldn't allow childless people to vote or own anything.  Let them be Morlocks, working underground for us Eloi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Homo Erectus was a different lineage that didn't really get to Europe but slowly died off in Asia.

Homo Neanderthal, Homo Devisonian, and Homo Sapiens are three closely related groups, maybe the same species maybe not, that were able to interbreed.  This differentiation has nothing in common with the different ethnic groups that later moved about in Eurasia.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 22, 2018, 08:53:43 PM
Homo Erectus was a different lineage that didn't really get to Europe but slowly died off in Asia.

Homo Neanderthal, Homo Devisonian, and Homo Sapiens are three closely related groups, maybe the same species maybe not, that were able to interbreed.  This differentiation has nothing in common with the different ethnic groups that later moved about in Eurasia.

Politi-tards like to mix whole eras or millennia, like they were just yesterday.  I care about tomorrow (near term).  Y'all will have to take care of yourselves, after I am gone.  Pr126 is slightly more relevant than Cavebear, even if both over-generalize.

As a part Neanderthal myself, I resent any aspersions against the older European lineages.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 22, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Close enough to get my interest!  My view is that Homo Erectus got into Europe and evolved in isolation to Neanderthal and moved into Asia (Peking Man and Java Man, overtaken by archaic Homo Sapiens into Australia, maybe interbreeding with some Asian neanderthals to produce the Denisovians.  And I'm still wondering about Homo Floresiensis.

I'm still a multi-regionalist at heart, expecting that all hominids would mate with each other and genes traveled more than a clean lineage tree would suggest.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!