35 out of 39 Defcon child contestants are able to hack Mid-Term elect. computers

Started by Baruch, August 14, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Shiranu on August 14, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
I'm sorry, how does the fact a kid can do it make an adult doing it less likely?
That was my first question.

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 14, 2018, 01:21:59 PM
When people say stuff like "why doesn't the mainstream media cover this??!" is it because they don't know how to google or is it some cheap sensationalist ploy?
It implies a logical reason to believe any cockamamie idea found on Utube.

There is a conspiracy theory.
The media ignores the theory.
Therefore, the theory is true.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 15, 2018, 08:21:21 AM
That was my first question.
It implies a logical reason to believe any cockamamie idea found on Utube.

There is a conspiracy theory.
The media ignores the theory.
Therefore, the theory is true.

Defcon in Las Vegas this year never happened ... Hillary says so.  And Hillary is G-d ... so is infallible.  And the MSM is all Nazis, all the way down, but lets believe them?

You believe any cockamamie idea from the DNC?  Are you going to volunteer for LBJ's war in Vietnam yet?  He is G-d, because he is a Democrat?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on August 15, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
You believe any cockamamie idea from the DNC?  Are you going to volunteer for LBJ's war in Vietnam yet?  He is G-d, because he is a Democrat?
You are full of shit.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 15, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
You are full of shit.

I do sometimes trigger ... others.  This is because the targets are so ... balloon like, a pin prick will send them all over the room.  pfffft.

You simply can't accept anything other than the official propaganda of your party, right?  Which would be fine, if they were telling the truth.  I don't have a party (as anyone would conclude who isn't a Hillarybot).  I asked years ago, which of you are CIA trolls, FBI trolls, DoJ trolls etc.

CIA Evil Mastermind ... Brennan, lost his security clearance today.  Why?  We will never know.

You can hope all the hackers let loose on the Fall election are all Democrats.  Y'all used to be good at turning elections.  Too bad the good D-hackers were asleep at the wheel in Wisconsin etc in Nov 2016.  Otherwise, kiss your D ass goodbye as far as your hopes go.  Hire more 11 year old girls now, while there is still time.  Mayor Daley is dead now, can't help y'all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 14, 2018, 01:21:59 PMWhen people say stuff like "why doesn't the mainstream media cover this??!" is it because they don't know how to google or is it some cheap sensationalist ploy?

The mainstream media organizations have a few tricks up their sleeves to show that they are indeed able to cover things.

Back in the days of newspaper, they would point to an article on the bottom half of page D-11 as proof that they included the story in their paper.  That meant it was covered and exposed just as thoroughly as the article on the top half of page A-1.  Now that they have websites it is the same trick.

What story is on the front page of their website?  Which one do you have to already know is there to find it?  They don't even need to link to it, just to have it on their site at all to say they covered it, which is even less coverage than the bottom half of page D-11.

The problem with this particular story is that hacking the machine requires access to the machine.  Anyone who has any experience with computer security knows you need more than one way to secure your machines, both physical and software safeguards.

I once had someone want to transfer a file to me, and he offered to plug his thumb drive into my laptop.  Did I let him?  Oh hell no.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 15, 2018, 11:14:26 PM
The mainstream media organizations have a few tricks up their sleeves to show that they are indeed able to cover things.

Back in the days of newspaper, they would point to an article on the bottom half of page D-11 as proof that they included the story in their paper.  That meant it was covered and exposed just as thoroughly as the article on the top half of page A-1.  Now that they have websites it is the same trick.

What story is on the front page of their website?  Which one do you have to already know is there to find it?  They don't even need to link to it, just to have it on their site at all to say they covered it, which is even less coverage than the bottom half of page D-11.
In this case, I had seen the story on the mainstream press site first, then saw it pop up here with the assertion that the American media doesn't cover it, which is either a baldfaced lie or requires an astounding amount of obliviousness.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 15, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
In this case, I had seen the story on the mainstream press site first, then saw it pop up here with the assertion that the American media doesn't cover it, which is either a baldfaced lie or requires an astounding amount of obliviousness.

There are no American media, just COINTELPRO vs KGB deep plants.  The focus .. it is all about the new tell all book by a fired WH staffer.  The fact that our stupid Fall election will be stolen, doesn't matter.  What matters is what the billionaires who run MSM, want you to see.  And yes, a tiny mention in one small corner of the Internet ... isn't coverage.  It doesn't serve the Yellow Journalism agenda of the Hearst papers.  Headline "Remember the Hillary"!!  I expect all the pacifist-Leftists here to line up for WW III, as soon as the D party declares it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

The hack tests were done in a special room without security programs...  The results are meaningless.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 22, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
The hack tests were done in a special room without security programs...  The results are meaningless.

Just like most of your posts.  I wouldn't trust you, even if Cheney had waterboarded you at Guantanamo (sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.