News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Was HIV produced in a lab?

Started by SoldierofFortune, July 15, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 25, 2018, 08:57:43 PM
Hey--where can I get some of this moss?????
Keith Richards or Mick Jagger.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 26, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
Keith Richards or Mick Jagger.
Richards--for the stuff he has done and he just keeps ticking on.............I bet he has a literal ton of that stuff.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 26, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
Richards--for the stuff he has done and he just keeps ticking on.............I bet he has a literal ton of that stuff.
Silly boy, you know that Rolling Stone gather no moss.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

viocjit

Quote from: Baruch on July 25, 2018, 08:11:18 PM
You were implying ... about one biowarfare program vs another.

I don't think my message was a comparison.

justme

Yes!  According to Alan Cantwell, MD. He published a book titled, "AIDS AND THE DOCTOR'S OF DEATH" IN 1988.   

The book recalls during the Reagan years the US government offered FREE vaccinations to Gay men in NYC and San Francisco to prevent Hepatitis C. Why? Because Gay men were more likely to get Hepatitis C than straight men and the Feds just wanted to help them. So, Gay men on both sides of the country rolled up their sleeves and had 'something' injected into their blood because the Reagan administration cared so much about them. 

Not too long after that the AIDS epidemic broke out in NYC and San Francisco. 

Gawdzilla Sama

I didn't know antivax stupidity went back that far.
PZ Myers

Mermaid

Quote from: justme on July 30, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
Yes!  According to Alan Cantwell, MD. He published a book titled, "AIDS AND THE DOCTOR'S OF DEATH" IN 1988.   

The book recalls during the Reagan years the US government offered FREE vaccinations to Gay men in NYC and San Francisco to prevent Hepatitis C. Why? Because Gay men were more likely to get Hepatitis C than straight men and the Feds just wanted to help them. So, Gay men on both sides of the country rolled up their sleeves and had 'something' injected into their blood because the Reagan administration cared so much about them. 

Not too long after that the AIDS epidemic broke out in NYC and San Francisco. 
Why do people come up with these theories? Is it more fun than doing your homework and reading about the actual factual events that took place? Epidemiology is super interesting. I recommend it.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

I work for the government.  Of course you shouldn't trust it.  But it isn't reptilian aliens either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

viocjit

Quote from: Baruch on July 30, 2018, 06:58:52 PM
I work for the government.  Of course you shouldn't trust it.  But it isn't reptilian aliens either.

I like this joke . The reptilians either lol !
For which government are you working ?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: viocjit on July 31, 2018, 04:10:38 AM
He's from Baruchistan.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: viocjit on July 31, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

USA, USA, USA!

But I like people from other countries.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 31, 2018, 06:18:00 AM
He's from Baruchistan.

Don't tread on my memes - early Kekistan flag.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

There are crazies everywhere.  The "Former States Of The Soviet Union" are full of them.  But they are mostly in churches.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!