News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Was HIV produced in a lab?

Started by SoldierofFortune, July 15, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

My brother is a medical student and his one of the academic doctors had said ''there is very powerful evidences that HIV was created in a lab.''
I don't want to make mention of what the medical explanations are but i ''BELIEVE'' that it's true that the conclusion that HIV was genetically engineered is very right...

Like 9/11 is not a terrorist attack. It's just an inside job of the '' DEEP STATE''...

The ghost of the ''PURE EVIL'' is amongs us wandering...

I had an sexsual intercourse with someone i don't know very much and not i have to wait for the tests. ItS very tiring process...

SoldierofFortune

Sorry for the word i chose. I dont believe, I just kind of know it.

If you don't know or believe that 9/11 and HIV is kind of ''planned'' things. Then you are ignorant or deceived.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Munch

Theres been a rumor suggesting that it was a mutated strain that passed from a chimp that was able to mutate and pass onto a human when the ape bite him/her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3JGrt9Zvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izwomieBwG0
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SoldierofFortune

@Munch

I have heard the monkey theory but it hasn't convinced me.
I am sure that lots and lots of people, too, can't be convinced by this explanation.

What the fuck! I do not feel comfortable when having sex. This is a very hard destiny for the people like me -the obssessed ones-

Baruch

All humans are petri dishes, even if we don't want to be.  But the Deep State doesn't control all the petri dishes yet ;-)

So yes, HIV was produced in a lab, called nature.  Per materialism, everything is "nature", so if it happened, then "nature" is responsible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ9WX4qVxEo

Recently the British dug up a victim of the 1918 epidemic, whose body might be the best preserve for original Spanish Flu.  The victim was the architect of the current mess in the Middle East.  Yes, they are playing with this virus now ... out of empathy ;-))

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2007/feb/28/health.birdflu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt-VQGNiSWU

Another source for study ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/523163.stm

Basically bird flu from China ... maybe.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 15, 2018, 06:12:41 PM
Sorry for the word i chose. I dont believe, I just kind of know it.

If you don't know or believe that 9/11 and HIV is kind of ''planned'' things. Then you are ignorant or deceived.

There are no plans, even people with plans are deceived ... reality is just random atomic movements.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

@Baruch

Thanks for the further sources.

But I don't agree with you on ''nature and conscious human'' connection, in the context of materialism.
Of course our physical brains has been shaping by nature... This is for sure.
However;
If a person burns a fire in a forest, is this natural? You said everything is nature.
I mean there is a human part of things, this is by consiciousness...
But if there is lightning and if this were the source of the fire, then it's different.

Humans plan by his will, i think...

If anyone close to you were died in 9/11, so you would say it's atomic movement again?

Evil

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 15, 2018, 07:36:26 PM
@Baruch

Thanks for the further sources.

But I don't agree with you on ''nature and conscious human'' connection, in the context of materialism.
Of course our physical brains has been shaping by nature... This is for sure.
However;
If a person burns a fire in a forest, is this natural? You said everything is nature.
I mean there is a human part of things, this is by consiciousness...
But if there is lightning and if this were the source of the fire, then it's different.

Humans plan by his will, i think...

If anyone close to you were died in 9/11, so you would say it's atomic movement again?

Evil

I was repeating what others say here.  Personally, I agree with you ... human agency is somehow un-natural.  So materialism/naturalism doesn't work for me.  As a humanist it shouldn't.

Also humans are 90% or even 99% unconscious actors.  Like icebergs.

No, I don't have any opinions to share about 9/11.  And if I did know about germ warfare, I couldn't share that (I don't).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 15, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
My brother is a medical student and his one of the academic doctors had said ''there is very powerful evidences that HIV was created in a lab.''
I don't want to make mention of what the medical explanations are but i ''BELIEVE'' that it's true that the conclusion that HIV was genetically engineered is very right...
Well maybe, or maybe not.  It's certainly possible, but without seeing the evidence, who would really know?  I've heard the theory that it the virus mutated in monkeys and crossed over to humans, and I've thought, "Well yeah, that's possible, but I've never heard that theory expressed with a great deal of finality.  If it was some deep state conspiracy, I would certainly be pissed, but I don't know that it was some deep state evildoers, or if it was a lab fuck up either.

But it is here, and is a dangerous virus.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on July 15, 2018, 07:42:38 PM
I was repeating what others say here.  Personally, I agree with you ... human agency is somehow un-natural.  So materialism/naturalism doesn't work for me.  As a humanist it shouldn't.

Also humans are 90% or even 99% unconscious actors.  Like icebergs.

No, I don't have any opinions to share about 9/11.  And if I did know about germ warfare, I couldn't share that (I don't).

Because I am not living in the American society, it may be hard to me to understand your sensations about free speech.
People feel like hiding their opinions. Here is the same: I keep to myself that i am an atheist in Turkey.

All of my dreams about true social democracy and Kemalism has been destroying as i am learning.

The young man who has not wept is a savage, and the old man who will not laugh is a fool. -- George SANTAYA

Hakurei Reimu

Unfortunately, Baruch is not really a good listener, and once he gets an idea in his head, there's no getting it out of him. Nobody I know has said or even implied that "There are no plans, even people with plans are deceived ... reality is just random atomic movements." I don't think there is anyone here that thinks that agency doesn't exist or that there are no deliberate actions by people. Instead he has twisted our words to his convenience.

I remember one incident where I said that there's no clear delineation between natural and artificial processes, by which I meant that there isn't a thing that man can do that nature does not allow, and as such we leverage natural law to do our bidding. He somehow turned this argument into a conviction that somehow I can't tell the difference between an artificial thing and a natural thing. I've since then been trying to disabuse him of this bizarre notion and strawman, but that man is a stubborn cuss.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

That is a straw man I came up on my own.  I didn't need your assistance in devising it.  But yes, at some point, in apologetics, someone claimed that ... might not have been you though.

Has to do with agency, and how the 4 Aristotelian causes ... have to be applied carefully.  There are causes that don't require human agency, or any agency apparently.  But some have claimed that there is no agency in anything ... some have claimed that.

It is a speculation, by some, that there is no causality ... because correlation isn't causation ... but taken to the nth degree.  I can see that someone might take cause/effect, particularly the human kind, as a delusion.  We all have some delusions about control over our own lives.

But ultimately I just see that as a different extreme misapplication of Aristotle, just as implying agency to purely natural processes.  But some claim everything is natural, which in that context ... implies that there is no agency at all ... unless you want to claim that Mother nature has agency.

Of course people, including atheists, want to have it both ways ... because honesty isn't a property of human behavior.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.