Author Topic: Was HIV produced in a lab?  (Read 710 times)

Re: Was HIV produced in a lab?
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2018, 11:40:58 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey--where can I get some of this moss?????
Keith Richards or Mick Jagger.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2018, 12:15:08 PM »
Keith Richards or Mick Jagger.
Richards--for the stuff he has done and he just keeps ticking on.............I bet he has a literal ton of that stuff.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2018, 12:18:20 PM »
Richards--for the stuff he has done and he just keeps ticking on.............I bet he has a literal ton of that stuff.
Silly boy, you know that Rolling Stone gather no moss.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2018, 07:09:08 AM »
You were implying ... about one biowarfare program vs another.

I don't think my message was a comparison.

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2018, 05:52:31 PM »
Yes!  According to Alan Cantwell, MD. He published a book titled, "AIDS AND THE DOCTOR'S OF DEATH" IN 1988.   

The book recalls during the Reagan years the US government offered FREE vaccinations to Gay men in NYC and San Francisco to prevent Hepatitis C. Why? Because Gay men were more likely to get Hepatitis C than straight men and the Feds just wanted to help them. So, Gay men on both sides of the country rolled up their sleeves and had 'something' injected into their blood because the Reagan administration cared so much about them. 

Not too long after that the AIDS epidemic broke out in NYC and San Francisco. 

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2018, 06:02:04 PM »
I didn't know antivax stupidity went back that far.
PZ Myers

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2018, 06:08:15 PM »
Yes!  According to Alan Cantwell, MD. He published a book titled, "AIDS AND THE DOCTOR'S OF DEATH" IN 1988.   

The book recalls during the Reagan years the US government offered FREE vaccinations to Gay men in NYC and San Francisco to prevent Hepatitis C. Why? Because Gay men were more likely to get Hepatitis C than straight men and the Feds just wanted to help them. So, Gay men on both sides of the country rolled up their sleeves and had 'something' injected into their blood because the Reagan administration cared so much about them. 

Not too long after that the AIDS epidemic broke out in NYC and San Francisco. 
Why do people come up with these theories? Is it more fun than doing your homework and reading about the actual factual events that took place? Epidemiology is super interesting. I recommend it.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

Offline Baruch

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2018, 06:58:52 PM »
I work for the government.  Of course you shouldn't trust it.  But it isn't reptilian aliens either.
שלום

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2018, 04:10:38 AM »
I work for the government.  Of course you shouldn't trust it.  But it isn't reptilian aliens either.

I like this joke . The reptilians either lol !
For which government are you working ?

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2018, 06:18:00 AM »
He's from Baruchistan.
PZ Myers

Offline Baruch

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2018, 07:27:55 AM »

USA, USA, USA!

But I like people from other countries.
שלום

Offline Baruch

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2018, 07:28:41 AM »
He's from Baruchistan.

Don't tread on my memes - early Kekistan flag.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2018, 06:44:53 AM »
There are crazies everywhere.  The "Former States Of The Soviet Union" are full of them.  But they are mostly in churches.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk