News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Was HIV produced in a lab?

Started by SoldierofFortune, July 15, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 15, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
My brother is a medical student and his one of the academic doctors had said ''there is very powerful evidences that HIV was created in a lab.''

Um. No.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
You read all of Wikipedia, or you have superior sources on the Japanese germ warfare experiments?  Really?

Don't you ever tire about being an idiot?  I visited the link in a post and there was no content there.  I said nothing more and nothing less about it. 

But YOU couldn't keep your fingers off your keyboard could you?  You just HAD to say SOMETHING and prove yourself a fool.  Congrats for continuing a long history of stupid replies...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
Don't you ever tire about being an idiot?  I visited the link in a post and there was no content there.  I said nothing more and nothing less about it. 

But YOU couldn't keep your fingers off your keyboard could you?  You just HAD to say SOMETHING and prove yourself a fool.  Congrats for continuing a long history of stupid replies...

There are no links in the original OP, and lots of links afterward.  Your dismissal of content ... is maniacal.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 02:29:02 PM
There are no links in the original OP, and lots of links afterward.  Your dismissal of content ... is maniacal.

As usual, you trumpicate.  I did not refer to the OP.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
As usual, you trumpicate.  I did not refer to the OP.

Didn't think so, but you took the bait, Big Fish (the movie)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Cavebear, the URL Baruch posted was a badly parsed one that our link software didn't recognize. Paste the whole URL into your bar, and it brings you to an actual article.

But, Baruch, bad form for not realizing that not all of your URL was underlined in preview, which is a good indicator of this problem.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

sdelsolray

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 15, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
My brother is a medical student and his one of the academic doctors had said ''there is very powerful evidences that HIV was created in a lab.''
I don't want to make mention of what the medical explanations are but i ''BELIEVE'' that it's true that the conclusion that HIV was genetically engineered is very right...

Like 9/11 is not a terrorist attack. It's just an inside job of the '' DEEP STATE''...

The ghost of the ''PURE EVIL'' is amongs us wandering...

I had an sexsual intercourse with someone i don't know very much and not i have to wait for the tests. ItS very tiring process...

You say that someone said that someone said "X" and you believe it.

Why?

Gawdzilla Sama

Unit 731 was horribly real. The wild ass claims made about got struck by lighting at Lakehurst, New Jersey and are still going down in flames, however.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 21, 2018, 08:16:26 PM
Unit 731 was horribly real. The wild ass claims made about got struck by lighting at Lakehurst, New Jersey and are still going down in flames, however.

No reportage is real, if it was, it wouldn't be covered.  Just like if voting mattered, they wouldn't allow it.

The idea that only Japanese in WW II can think up evil ... is stupid.  But it is stupidity that let fascism get so bad, both because lots of people supported it, and because soy boys wouldn't fight it (except for Abraham Lincoln brigade in Spain and Flying Tigers in China).

It is vitally important that everyone believe some kind of fantasy, because the truth is so horrible, that if people accepted that, they would kill themselves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on July 21, 2018, 06:34:08 PM
Cavebear, the URL Baruch posted was a badly parsed one that our link software didn't recognize. Paste the whole URL into your bar, and it brings you to an actual article.

But, Baruch, bad form for not realizing that not all of your URL was underlined in preview, which is a good indicator of this problem.

I cut and pasted it a second time, and it is still broken.  Must be Wikipedia.  Here is the higher up article ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Here is the US story, including the part admitting we got our knowhow from Japan and Germany ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_112

And the Soviet story ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

The non-religion part of head-up-ass among people here, continues to be breathtaking.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

viocjit

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
The germ warfare unit that Japan ran in N Korea during WW II wasn't fantasy ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirō_Ishii  General McArthur saved their people from war crimes trials also.  Why?  They turned over the results of their research.

viocjit was just making a comparison.  I know for a fact that the US is capable of deliberately killing billions of people (supposedly for retaliation if the Cold War went hot) ... I am surprised that they haven't done so, even post-Soviet Union.  This is why Putin has to keep making very threatening statements toward NATO and the US ... because they take our threat to extinct them, seriously.  General Ripper (from Dr Strangelove) is typical of people posting here (provided that it isn't Democrats colluding with Russia).

Excuse me , but which comparison did I made ?

Cavebear

"Produced" in a lab and "kept alive in a lab" are two very different things.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: viocjit on July 25, 2018, 08:12:11 AM
Excuse me , but which comparison did I made ?

You were implying ... about one biowarfare program vs another.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?