Youtubers give a thousand dollars to a homeless man who “helped them”

Started by GrinningYMIR, July 01, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Baruch

Crowd funding, and not virtue signaling.  Now just give up all the money you have, every pay day ... there are 7+ billion people in need.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Couple years ago, there was the story of an older man on the street, that Good Samaritans (not followers of E O Wilson) cleaned up.  Within a year he was back on the street again.  They at least tried something more than mouthing off.  But many of these people have health issues, including mental health issues.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 02, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
Couple years ago, there was the story of an older man on the street, that Good Samaritans (not followers of E O Wilson) cleaned up.  Within a year he was back on the street again.  They at least tried something more than mouthing off.  But many of these people have health issues, including mental health issues.

Too often, mental health issues.  Should people lost in their minds and confusion have to live in city streets? 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
Too often, mental health issues.  Should people lost in their minds and confusion have to live in city streets?

No they should all move in with you, just don't tell them you are Hannibal Lecter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 03:16:40 PM
No they should all move in with your, just don't tell them you are Hannibal Lecter.

Given that that was 40 years ago, LOL!