Income inequality much worse in blue states than in red states

Started by orcus, July 24, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
Free money won't make everyone wealthy, it will end up making everyone poor eventually.  But that is for the next administration to worry about.  Today's administration (thanks to time delay) gets all the credit for their false genius.  Short term thinking is necessary, but it also leads to ruin.

Didn't you just say elsewhere that there is no such thing as "free money"?  LOL!

The rest of your pose makes sense.  Which is why I pulled out of every investment Trump could ruin.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 04, 2018, 02:35:57 AM
Didn't you just say elsewhere that there is no such thing as "free money"?  LOL!

The rest of your pose makes sense.  Which is why I pulled out of every investment Trump could ruin.

Free money, like free trade, is a political and rhetorical snipe hunt.  But yes, it is best to avoid investments that politicians could ruin ... Wall Street is full of people doing that ... and buying up politicians to manipulate the economy and the financial markets.

I know of no aspect of life, including investments, that politicians (and other humans) can't ruin.  I am past despair, years ago.  Not ready to put all the cash in a pile and burn it yet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.