Pedo's believe they should be part of the LGBT community... wtf...

Started by Munch, July 13, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

didn't know where else to put this...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pedophiles-lgbt-community/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

QuotePEDOPHILES BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE A PART OF THE LGBT COMMUNITY

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.

The “MAP/NOMAP community” tries to pull at people’s heartstrings by claiming that pedophiles are misunderstood marginalized people, and that as long as their attraction to children is not acted upon â€"  or in some cases when they get permission from the child â€" that they should not be villainized.

Sites such as “The Prevention Project” claim to be aimed at helping children, posting quotes like the one below, reminiscent of testimonials of struggling gay youth, under headlines like “everyone needs support”.

“John” was suicidal. He had been bullied by trolls on social media for most of his life for being different. The bullies were primarily people who claimed, based on their  religious beliefs, that “John” was going to hell and deserved to die. They described how they would kill him on his twitter page and people supported their hate. Desperate for help, John sought treatment for his shame, depression, and suicidality. Although he was scared to share about himself with a stranger, he felt desperate for help as he had NO desire to harm anyone, ever. Once he shared about his attraction to children, his therapist told him, “I don’t treat sex offenders.”

Many blogs exist on Tumblr showing support for MAPs, claiming that they should be a part of the LGBT community and attempting to create “safe spaces” for these “minor attracted persons”. The blog “Pedophiles about Pedophilia” also presents many sob stories of “marginalized” pedophiles in pretty pastel colors, claiming that they mean no harm and just want to be loved like everyone else as shown in such headlines as “Why Pedophilia And Pedophiles Are Not A Risk To Children”, “Growing Up A Pedophile” and “How I came out as an anti-contact pedophile to the woman I love”.

This name change seems to follow in the liberal trend of rebranding things by giving them more “politically correct” names, but is the next step really normalizing pedophilia?

I'd love to believe this wasn't serious, but I'm reminded me live in a fucked up sometimes.

further stuff revealed on it on twitter:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/788138346459623424?lang=en

and there is a charge.org petition for it.

https://www.change.org/p/everyone-involved-in-the-lgbt-prevent-the-pedosexual-movement

This is so fucked. But I can't help but feel this is where a balance isn't drawn in terms of open social policy to things. In the last decade we've been given the rights things like gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals and trans have faught for, and this is all great. But it seems like with something like this, the door was left open to long, and the dregs of society want in on some of that as well.

This creates a major problem because if pedophiles at there begin to try and make out they want to have the same rights as LGBT people, and even be part of it, it could create a stigma as part of that community even if the LGBT community don't want them in any part of it.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

Quote from: SGOS on July 13, 2018, 06:27:18 PM
Yeah, this is weird.

no, weirdness is turning your tv upside down and sitting on your head to watch it, or dressing yourself in bacon and calling it art.

This is fucked up.

PickelledEggs

That's gotta be some troll of some sort that news thinks is real. They know they're predators, don't they?

Even if they DID want to be included in that ever expanding set of letters, the lgbt community wouldn't allow it. They already are accused of being pedos and hate it. They would never accept them in the circle...

Mr.Obvious

The fact that the OP-author has a fish in his name makes me think this is some april fools joke.

At the least makes me hope that it is.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 13, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
The fact that the OP-author has a fish in his name makes me think this is some april fools joke.

At the least makes me hope that it is.

I thought that too, hoped it was a joke too, but the charge.org petition makes me think it might be a legit thing these fuckers are asking for.

Draconic Aiur

Munch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 13, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
What's next? Necrophilia?

funny enough thats exactly what I said to my bf when he showed me the article.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 13, 2018, 06:54:43 PM
That's gotta be some troll of some sort that news thinks is real. They know they're predators, don't they?

Even if they DID want to be included in that ever expanding set of letters, the lgbt community wouldn't allow it. They already are accused of being pedos and hate it. They would never accept them in the circle...

Democrats are the big tent party, they will accept anyone who will pledge fealty to the Clintons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 13, 2018, 06:32:33 PM
no, weirdness is turning your tv upside down and sitting on your head to watch it, or dressing yourself in bacon and calling it art.

This is fucked up.

No, it is a Youtube channel ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8u8Z3bUQfs
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 13, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
What's next? Necrophilia?

Are you against victimless crime?  Funeral homes do that all the time ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

This got me thinking about this guy that came to our forum a while back who was preaching that his pedophilia should be paraded and fought for.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 13, 2018, 11:49:56 PM
This got me thinking about this guy that came to our forum a while back who was preaching that his pedophilia should be paraded and fought for.

Well one can slice and dice as to when the age of consent is.  In ancient times, it was 13 (but for marriage arranged by your parents).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Wr not talking about 13 and up jail bait we're mostly talking about 13 and down.

pr126

They should "revert" first, then it is fine.

A Complete Guide to Pedophilia in Islam

Quran 33:21
Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much.