Author Topic: Pedo's believe they should be part of the LGBT community... wtf...  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Pedo's believe they should be part of the LGBT community... wtf...
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2018, 07:07:09 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You should define some of those terms for we are are not familiar with them.

Really?  Do they have no Wiki in your cave?
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2018, 08:43:25 AM »
Really?  Do they have no Wiki in your cave?

There is a slight burden on those who use some acronyms to explain them in their posts or give sources. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Jason Harvestdancer

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2018, 11:14:46 PM »
This started as a practical joke.  4chan thought it would be funny to make it look like pedophiles wanted to join the alphabet coalition, calling themselves "minor-attracted persons" or MAP.

And like many 4chan practical jokes, it took on a life of its own.  There are pedophiles who actually are trying to say they belong in the alphabet coalition as equal partners.
Watch my fanfilm

Film the sequel

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2018, 12:11:06 AM »
This started as a practical joke.  4chan thought it would be funny to make it look like pedophiles wanted to join the alphabet coalition, calling themselves "minor-attracted persons" or MAP.

And like many 4chan practical jokes, it took on a life of its own.  There are pedophiles who actually are trying to say they belong in the alphabet coalition as equal partners.
^
^
^
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2018, 12:37:35 AM »
This started a long time ago. Back in the late 70's the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) wanted to be part of the mainstream LGBT movement. Allen Ginsberg was a member. During the 80's when I was active in my campus gay and lesbian student union we repeatedly had to differentiate ourselves from pedophiles. LGBT organizations at the time were trying to appeal to the mainstream and denounced fringe movements.

Anyone else remember the NAMBLA slogan "Sex before eight or it's too late"? Christian organizations loved to throw that one back at us.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:47:25 AM by GSOgymrat »
β€œYou are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.”

― Pema ChΓΆdrΓΆn

Offline Munch

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2018, 03:17:21 AM »
This started a long time ago. Back in the late 70's the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) wanted to be part of the mainstream LGBT movement. Allen Ginsberg was a member. During the 80's when I was active in my campus gay and lesbian student union we repeatedly had to differentiate ourselves from pedophiles. LGBT organizations at the time were trying to appeal to the mainstream and denounced fringe movements.

Anyone else remember the NAMBLA slogan "Sex before eight or it's too late"? Christian organizations loved to throw that one back at us.

This is why quality control is so important in anything, having an open door policy leads to something like this happening.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2018, 06:33:53 AM »
This is why quality control is so important in anything, having an open door policy leads to something like this happening.

Yep, pretty soon you get Africans and ME people ... oh, wrong thread ;-)
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2018, 05:50:15 AM »

No thoughtful practical joke goes unpunished.  Someone somewhere will be offended, and someone rightfully so in their own mind or in reality.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk