News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump in the UK

Started by pr126, July 13, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

That is exactly how puritans roll ... Islamic or secular.  They want people punished ... so they can have good orgasims about how virtuous they are ...

You will all vote for George McGovern in 1972, or I will kill you all! (sarc).  There are real zombies ... they call themselves Democrats.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

America is bleeding from it's eyes, from it's...wherever...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

Forget the UK, it's in Finland today that Trump has really shown his true colors... He trusts Putin and the KGB that they are innocent more than his own intelligence community that has proven guilt from Russian and American agents.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Yeah, I've just been watching that. Disgusting!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 16, 2018, 02:48:04 PM
America is bleeding from it's eyes, from it's...wherever...

E Bola R Us.  The far Left is crying tears of joy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 16, 2018, 03:04:23 PM
Forget the UK, it's in Finland today that Trump has really shown his true colors... He trusts Putin and the KGB that they are innocent more than his own intelligence community that has proven guilt from Russian and American agents.

The FBI and CIA killed Kennedy, Malcolm X and MLK  ... and were never brought to justice.  Would you trust that?  And no, as a businessman, I am sure he doesn't even trust his own family.  Uranium One ... traitor.  Outlaw the D party now ... as a prelude to outlawing the R party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMuK_Sos58

Sometimes I wish the world had been blown to hell in Oct 1962.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 16, 2018, 03:11:54 PM
Yeah, I've just been watching that. Disgusting!

Hate Russians?  !950s much?  We aren't even in full 1960s mode yet .. you hell spawn Millennials haven't seen anything yet.  Don't let a rogue Soviet agent say "telefon" to you over the phone, it might activate your deep NLP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qg0w8qbBQo
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Putin could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any of Trump's love.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 16, 2018, 08:03:04 PM
Putin could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any of Trump's love.

Coming from a "poster" that would be a complement ;-)  Why don't you get on your FPS game and go kill all your enemies now ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2018, 07:53:55 PM
I would have liked the Electoral College better, if they voted for military dictatorship.  Better now than later.

Cavebear doesn't like anyone having fun, not even dogs.

I hope all the liberals / laborites dehydrate, from all their lost salty tears ;-))

Dogs are dangerous, even when their owners say they aren't.  A policeman shot a day a few days ago that was attacking a stranger just walking along the street.  It seems to happen regularly that innocent people are attacked by dogs.  When is the last time someone was attacked by a housecat?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

It is now clear that Trump prefers dictators, wants to be one himself, and does not care a whit for democracy.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on July 17, 2018, 01:15:19 AM
Interesting times

Funny that someone who fled the Soviets is more concerned about despising Western culture and freedoms (which he claims to want to "protect") rather than being concerned that an ex-KGB President is actively destabilizing Western culture and safeguards. It's funny, you do the same thing with Muslims... you claim to despise everything they stand for, and yet ideologically you are in agreement with fundamentalist Muslims far more than opposed to them.

Fear and xenophobia is one hell of a drug.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
It is now clear that Trump prefers dictators, wants to be one himself, and does not care a whit for democracy.

How much liberty have you lost since the 2016 inauguration?
How much are you worse off now? What has changed for you?

BTW, the USA is a Republic, not a Democracy.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 17, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
How much liberty have you lost since the 2016 inauguration?
How much are you worse off now? What has changed for you?

BTW, the USA is a Republic, not a Democracy.

At the Federal Presidential level, yes.  At most all other equal and lower levels, No.  In most levels and Congressional elections, it is a democracy.  There isn't a single descriptive that encompasses both Executive and Congressional and lower level elections.