Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump in the UK

Started by pr126, July 13, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 15, 2018, 11:23:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu2P6D9VGw8&t=1788s

apparently trump and brexit are linked, even though they have nothing to do with each other.

So many Brits who are light skinned identify as Black (as with Dolezal) or are crypto-Muslims like Obama.  Sometimes both, if they admire Louis Farrakhan.

The Resistance in WW II were French Communists ... traitors two different ways ... in 1940 (as Labor nearly was in Britain) and politically in peace time.  They only fought Hitler when told to do so by Stalin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote... even though they have nothing to do with each other.

They are both populist movements that were sold on a mix of xenophobia and lies, and they both are potentially very destructive to their respective nations.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 15, 2018, 01:56:47 PM
They are both populist movements that were sold on a mix of xenophobia and lies, and they both are potentially very destructive to their respective nations.

Hence the need for a revolutionary cadre of Awake progressives ... Lenin, Mao ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

I must admit that on this occasion I rather hail Trump. I know the British are somewhat torn on the idea that they still have a "Royal Family" to support but the reality is their time should have been "up" a hundred years ago. I am not impressed by people simply because they were born into a family, or married into a family. I mean the idea of "royalty"? Meh...go fuck yerself.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 15, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 15, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
I sincerely hope you don't think that was deep.

of course not, I know its usually a shallow conversation with you.

update from sargon though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwEL5nmbVio&t=317s

looks like trumps siding with brexit and making sure the uk sticks with america.

though now i'm wondering what the uk under boris johnson would be like.

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on July 15, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
I must admit that on this occasion I rather hail Trump. I know the British are somewhat torn on the idea that they still have a "Royal Family" to support but the reality is their time should have been "up" a hundred years ago. I am not impressed by people simply because they were born into a family, or married into a family. I mean the idea of "royalty"? Meh...go fuck yerself.

It was proposed, that when Labor in Britain goes full Marxist, the British royals can move to the US to set up a British amusement park, Windsor-Land.  Not a bad thing, better than the French monarchy devolution.  They can set it up in New England, of course ;-)

Personally I like my royal distant relations ... as long as I don't have to bend my knee to them ... old age you know ...

Boris Johnson would make an interesting national leader, since he has a classical education (Greco-Roman).  No Marx for him, but no, he won't be leader ever.  The manifest destiny of Marxism will see to that.

A geriatric US vs a geriatric EU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hnBp7x2QAE
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Munch

Yeah I'm sure the u.s is gonna collapse, it's not like any of that's happened before in America

Shiranu

*Empire, not the United States.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/18/opinion/immigration-trump-children-american-empire.html

QuoteAnd while you might be tempted to view international trade deals, which Trump says have turned us into a “piggy bank that everyone else is robbing,” as a completely separate story, they are anything but. Trade agreements were meant to (and did) make America richer, but they were also, from the beginning, about more than dollars and cents.In fact, the modern world trading system was largely the brainchild not of economists or business interests, but of Cordell Hull, F.D.R.’s long-serving secretary of state, who believed that “prosperous trade among nations” was an essential element in building an “enduring peace.” So you want to think of the postwar creation of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade as part of the same strategy that more or less simultaneously gave rise to the Marshall Plan and the creation of NATO.

So all the things happening now are of a piece. Committing atrocities at the border, attacking the domestic rule of law, insulting democratic leaders while praising thugs, and breaking up trade agreements are all about ending American exceptionalism, turning our back on the ideals that made us different from other powerful nations.

And rejecting our ideals won’t make us stronger; it will make us weaker. We were the leader of the free world, a moral as well as financial and military force. But we’re throwing all that away.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 16, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

Would a country print (electronically) trillions of non-existent money, and hand half over to European banks and half over to American banks?  Yes they would, in 2008-2009.  14 trillion.  Canada and Mexico have been praying for the death of the US for over 200 years now ... they may have to wait awhile longer.  The Fifth column hasn't completed its work yet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 16, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
Yeah I'm sure the u.s is gonna collapse, it's not like any of that's happened before in America

Infinite parallel universes ... in half the US has collapsed and not in the other half ... which half of the multiverse are we in?

The Soviet Union had a hiccup ... they didn't collapse.  Just ask Putin.

The Democrats have been importing people to the US from the beginning, both legal and illegal, free and slave.  In the vain hope that the immigrants will reciprocate and vote Democrat.  What a bunch of maroons!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Some people would like to see the US collapse.
As a punishment for voting Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUm2-wYE-M