Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump in the UK

Started by pr126, July 13, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on July 14, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
America's head statesman, everyone.

Shook the Queens' hand, walked infront of her, met her with his jacket wide open. What a fucking clown.
He's a clown all right.  But out of all the things Trump has done, I'd rate not buttoning up his jacket as very, very small thing in the grand scheme of things.  I wish our Prez making a faux pas overseas was our worst problem right now.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 14, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
He's a clown all right.  But out of all the things Trump has done, I'd rate not buttoning up his jacket as very, very small thing in the grand scheme of things.  I wish our Prez making a faux pas overseas was our worst problem right now.

He deserves all the criticism he gets, big or small.

Notice I only used the word clown and not "heartless xenophobic bigot, greedy malicious tumor of humanity, obese and moronic nitwit douchebag, braggart of sexual assault, misogyny and infidelity, a pathological liar and pathetically obsessed with how people perceive him, a racist Nazi defending ass-hat who is fundamentally undermining the core pillars of western democracy and is diametrically opposed to what we as a first world society hold as moral or just."

Sometimes it's nice to just enjoy the small things, and laugh at what a buffoon he is. It's a Saturday, let's save the fascism for the weekdays.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 14, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Sad ... when the American Communists can't find anything better to criticize.  How can they help Putin out at the conference next week?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 14, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
America's head statesman, everyone.

Shook the Queens' hand, walked infront of her, met her with his jacket wide open. What a fucking clown.

He should have shagged her in public, like a good Mongol savage ... that is what the Liberals think we are. (sarc).  But only after he drinks PM May's blood from her own skull.  Brits respect manliness like that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 14, 2018, 10:07:57 AM
apparently he was 10 minutes late to meeting her too.

Better than being late you your own funeral ;-)

Sorry, no need to respect any European any more.  Putin, Putin, he's our man, if he can't rape Europe, nobody can!  Will Putin first grab Merkel's pussy, or Macron's ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Shiranu on July 14, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
He deserves all the criticism he gets, big or small.

Notice I only used the word clown and not "heartless xenophobic bigot, greedy malicious tumor of humanity, obese and moronic nitwit douchebag, braggart of sexual assault, misogyny and infidelity, a pathological liar and pathetically obsessed with how people perceive him, a racist Nazi defending ass-hat who is fundamentally undermining the core pillars of western democracy and is diametrically opposed to what we as a first world society hold as moral or just."

Sometimes it's nice to just enjoy the small things, and laugh at what a buffoon he is. It's a Saturday, let's save the fascism for the weekdays.
For some reason, Trump reminds me of Dawkins's view of the God of the OT:

“...jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

He hasn't yet (as far as I know) committed infanticide, genocide or ethnic cleansing - but just wait, he isn't finished yet...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Jason78

There's more people at that protest than there was at his inauguration.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason78 on July 14, 2018, 08:35:21 PM
There's more people at that protest than there was at his inauguration.
Trump the next day:  "They love me in England.  I heard some people say that over 8 billion people attended my speech.  Amazing!  Take that, Hillary!"

Munch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 14, 2018, 08:46:20 PM
Trump the next day:  "They love me in England.  I heard some people say that over 8 billion people attended my speech.  Amazing!  Take that, Hillary!"

DAH DA DA DAH DA DA, THATS TRUMP!
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on July 14, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
DAH DA DA DAH DA DA, THATS TRUMP!

I liked it better when the President threw up all over the PM (of Japan in that case).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

People are sheep.

Trump Derangement Syndrome will be in the DSM VI under personality disorders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKfkzsgZQWQ

Shiranu

QuoteAd hominem is not an argument.
Unless you have nothing else.

QuotePeople are sheep.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on July 15, 2018, 11:00:21 AM
People are sheep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu2P6D9VGw8&t=1788s

apparently trump and brexit are linked, even though they have nothing to do with each other.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Trump had in mind some trade contract with the UK after Brexit.
However, if Brexit doesn't happen, all deals are off. So yes, it is connected.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 15, 2018, 11:37:43 AM
Trump had in mind some trade contract with the UK after Brexit.
However, if Brexit doesn't happen, all deals are off. So yes, it is connected.

They are connected ... all White males must die now!  They are the counter-revolutionaries fighting against our very rational Robespierre .. hence The Terror is necessary for national security.

There is a special relationship ... the US is a crypto member of the Commonwealth.  That is why British intel was all over our last election ... with CIA tools that can make it look like any country did it (including Russia).  We will never know what happened with the DNC server ... any more than we will ever know what really happened in Dallas.  Your security clearance isn't high enough (CIA) or we can't comment on an ongoing investigation (FBI).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.