News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump in the UK

Started by pr126, July 13, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Wow, looks like more protesters in Trafalgar Square than were at Chump's inauguration!

And he wasn't "voted in" - he lost the vote, so he was placed in the office by the traitors of the electoral college.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 13, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
Wow, looks like more protesters in Trafalgar Square than were at Chump's inauguration!

And he wasn't "voted in" - he lost the vote, so he was placed in the office by the traitors of the electoral college.

Well, we have to accept the Electoral College.  We have abided by their votes for 200+ years.  And may they all go to work for Frump in perpetual misery...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

I hope they all live long enough to realize how badly they've fucked America - and the world - up.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 13, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
I hope they all live long enough to realize how badly they've fucked America - and the world - up.

It is probably time to go to direct elections...  The original idea of sage white guys sitting around to decide who among many other sage white sage guys should select a sage white guy is really getting too old!

I mean seriously, who would easily be considered worse?  Biden, Clinton, or Trump...?

Hydra009

Since the electoral college was brought up, I'd like to point out that governments that the US has had a hand in setting up, from Japan to Iraq, lack an electoral college.  One wonders why, but not for very long.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Cavebear

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on July 13, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

Cheers to the jumpy dog.  But one MIGHT assume some point other than a jumpy dog.  May I ask what it was?

PopeyesPappy

Nothing other than I'm in on the first page of the thread.

I actually like this one better for the effect...

But the first one was a greyhound (whippet probably) so I used it.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
Well, we have to accept the Electoral College.  We have abided by their votes for 200+ years.  And may they all go to work for Frump in perpetual misery...

I would have liked the Electoral College better, if they voted for military dictatorship.  Better now than later.

Cavebear doesn't like anyone having fun, not even dogs.

I hope all the liberals / laborites dehydrate, from all their lost salty tears ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Americans are lower class, even our billionaires.  Trump is the epitome of this.  But did he give the Queen a hug like Michelle Obama?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

America's head statesman, everyone.

Shook the Queens' hand, walked infront of her, met her with his jacket wide open. What a fucking clown.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 14, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
America's head statesman, everyone.

Shook the Queens' hand, walked infront of her, met her with his jacket wide open. What a fucking clown.

apparently he was 10 minutes late to meeting her too.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin