News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The global agenda of the Royal Family.

Started by SoldierofFortune, July 10, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Of course it is not my duty to question what it is, but i wonder just out of my curiosity about to where the world is going.
I have just come across the video below. It's Queen Elizabeth's speech that is full of messages but one detail especially has attracted my attention.
You know, the globe is getting more and more global place.
Prince Harry is married to Meghan Markle whose mother is a dark-skinned person and as it is required to be, the Royal family is an example of how things should be done!...
So, what i infer from the following video and the marriage of Harry is, that there is no more isolation of the ethnic groups or nations, or genes... The global agenda requires, that the genes of the people will mix up, as in the way of making up the ''American nation.''

see 0:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l73NdleGeXw

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Munch on July 10, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

Nice communication attempt but it is better if you express your thoughts in written form.

Hydra009

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on July 10, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
You know, the globe is getting more and more global place.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 10, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

As far as my command of English permit me to play with the English words, i have created a sentence like that...
Don't you like it?

Actually the world on which we live(earth) is ellyptic... But say it is a globe. how you like it...

Global means that the world that has been tied via telecommunication, transportation etc... It doesn't refer to the shape of the earth...

Whatever, you already know these...

GSOgymrat

The average person can communicate with people all over the world, as we do on this forum. We have pocket translators to overcome language barriers. People of average means travel all over the world. As an American who married someone from Cuba it seems completely normal that technology and transportation would result in more people from different countries interacting and forming relationships. I don't know much about the British royal family but they have always struck me as struggling with modernity rather than having a progressive agenda.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: GSOgymrat on July 10, 2018, 10:07:46 PM
The average person can communicate with people all over the world, as we do on this forum. We have pocket translators to overcome language barriers. People of average means travel all over the world. As an American who married someone from Cuba it seems completely normal that technology and transportation would result in more people from different countries interacting and forming relationships. I don't know much about the British royal family but they have always struck me as struggling with modernity rather than having a progressive agenda.

Here, people cannot understand each other without the intrumentality of the English language.
All of the members are the speaker of English. All of them are from the English-speaking countries.
Don't trust the translators on the 'net. They are so very ineffective when it comes to translating the meaning to the target language.

And, trust me, no average person can speak a foreign language. Do you speak any foreign language? An average American, even the most educated ones can only attempt to communicate via Google translator.
And no average person can travel all over the world. Ahaha. Just have a look at how many American people are homeless and dependent on soup kitchen...

The royal family are struggling. Ahahaha. If you assess any step(speech, visit, clothing, or even words choosen) by the royal family is random, i am sorry you are wrong...

Baruch

It takes a great deal of effort to escape the English language ghetto, if you aren't from a bilingual family.  Naturalized Hispanics learn this in about one generation in the US.  I had a date with a Hispanic woman who was part Maya and part Apache ... and she didn't know any of those languages, they weren't spoken at home by native speakers ... but I think her Spanish was pretty good (but she was born in the US, so probably not really fluent).

Google Translate sucks, if you know any foreign language thru traditional education.  Arabic for example has many dialects.  It is a labor savor for someone who is marginally bilingual ... "so how do I say X?" and the suggestion that comes back may or may not trigger genuine memory.

Some people here have 1st World Problems ... they can't see things from a 3rd World perspective.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

There is nothing special about "English" other than it happens to be the lingua Franca of the day.  But I'm never sure how to deal with call centers where people speak it so badly I can't understand what they are asking.  It is alot easier spelled than spoken.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 09:15:55 AM
There is nothing special about "English" other than it happens to be the lingua Franca of the day.  But I'm never sure how to deal with call centers where people speak it so badly I can't understand what they are asking.  It is alot easier spelled than spoken.

Well, thank your corporate sponsors/owners.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2018, 07:37:58 PM
Well, thank your corporate sponsors/owners.

I have none.  Not a dime.  I've had offers for that on my blogs, but I refuse.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 21, 2018, 02:58:21 PM
I have none.  Not a dime.  I've had offers for that on my blogs, but I refuse.

You keep your money under the mattress or in a bank.  If in a bank ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwZVGKG30s
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
You keep your money under the mattress or in a bank.  If in a bank ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwZVGKG30s

PTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFTTTTTTPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baruch

Well I hope your mattress is flame proof!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 21, 2018, 03:18:16 PM
Well I hope your mattress is flame proof!

Its a king-size heated waterbed.  Pretty flameproof.  Though the cats sometimes get rambunctious at dawn.

Oh wow, I was sufferring the hiccups earlier and just noticed I wasn't anymore...