News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Joe Biden likes children?

Started by pr126, July 10, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Don't diss the saints of the D-party ... he might be their next wonderful nominee for 2020 ... unless they want to run zombie Hillary again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Yeah, I remember when this happened and cringing a bit.

Don't think there is anything malicious or anything about it, just from a generation where that type of handling kids is acceptable. Thankfully that generation is dying out.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

orcus

Then why is he the only old fuck in the Senate who does that?

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 11, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
Yeah, I remember when this happened and cringing a bit.

Don't think there is anything malicious or anything about it, just from a generation where that type of handling kids is acceptable. Thankfully that generation is dying out.

Sorry master race kid ... all generations suck, including up yours.  Ageism isn't a virtue.

Yes, if a Dem keeps an illegal mail server ... it is innocent ;-)  Touching children, as a Dem is innocent.  If you had children, you wouldn't feel that way.  If JFK, Bill C or Biden touched my girl, they would die painfully and slowly.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: orcus on July 11, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

Maybe it's a cultural thing?

I saw nothing that actually looks particularly out of the norm, going back and rewatching the highlighted clips. I know plenty of men and women who are that way with children, that's... I mean, that's just how you behave around children, particularly at formal events or for photo-ops.

He might have taken it a tad bit too far, which like I said there were a few times I did cringe, but there was nothing in that video that struck me as pervy or sexual.

And first I highly doubt he is the only Senator who behaves that way around kids, and secondly more than half of the Senators are Republicans who by nature of their ideology don't give a flying fuck about children.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: orcus on July 11, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

They are all evil, take away the key to the Senate washroom, and they will all die from constipation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 11, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
Maybe it's a cultural thing?

I saw nothing that actually looks particularly out of the norm, going back and rewatching the highlighted clips. I know plenty of men and women who are that way with children, that's... I mean, that's just how you behave around children, particularly at formal events or for photo-ops.

He might have taken it a tad bit too far, which like I said there were a few times I did cringe, but there was nothing in that video that struck me as pervy or sexual.

And first I highly doubt he is the only Senator who behaves that way around kids, and secondly more than half of the Senators are Republicans who by nature of their ideology don't give a flying fuck about children.

So when are you going to put up or shut up Monsieur Robespierre?

There are people here who are into paraphilia ... so nothing, nothing is out of OUR norm.  I expect there is a "road kill of the week" club.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Looks like that is the first attack on Biden from the far right in the 2020 campaign.  Smear...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 03:08:23 AM
Looks like that is the first attack on Biden from the far right in the 2020 campaign.  Smear...

The criticism has been around longer than this year ... he is clearly a predator at heart.  Like any Democrat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
The criticism has been around longer than this year ... he is clearly a predator at heart.  Like any Democrat.

Prove it or shut up.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
Prove it or shut up.

Predation is more than pedophilia ;-)  Every citizen of the US is a predator, not just Democrats ... just ask any non-American who is our victim.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Predation is more than pedophilia ;-)  Every citizen of the US is a predator, not just Democrats ... just ask any non-American who is our victim.

That is a false equivalency, and an insulting one.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2018, 12:50:53 PM
That is a false equivalency, and an insulting one.

Did you pay taxes?  Then Libya and Qaddafi thank you!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.