Author Topic: How does one post a picture?  (Read 128 times)

How does one post a picture?
« on: July 10, 2018, 03:17:56 AM »
I tried my best to post a picture, but it seems as if the help topics are not very clear in doing it.
Please help.
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

Offline Baruch

Re: How does one post a picture?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 06:35:07 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried my best to post a picture, but it seems as if the help topics are not very clear in doing it.
Please help.

You have to pull a picture from another web source.  Either your own cloud (Pinterest etc) or off of another cloud (Wikipedia).  You will either get a URL link showing or the actual picture show up.
שלום

Offline Mr.Obvious

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 07:40:43 AM »
Copy a picture url, go to your new post, click The monalisa icon, notations appear place The url between The appeared notations
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, requesting 69 last night.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 07:42:50 AM »
You can't upload pictures here.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline SGOS

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 08:56:46 AM »
Copy a picture url, go to your new post, click The monalisa icon, notations appear place The url between The appeared notations
Is that what that icon is?  I thought it was a pair of binoculars, but I just zoomed into about 1000% size, and yep, it's the Mona Lisa.

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 08:59:43 AM »
Is that what that icon is?  I thought it was a pair of binoculars, but I just zoomed into about 1000% size, and yep, it's the Mona Lisa.
Same here, but I have the excuse of eye surgery.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 10:36:53 AM »
Thanks for the assistance. What a job to get it done.
I used imgur.
works well.
Greetings
Evolution, the religion whereby one believes your children more human, and your parents more ape, than you!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 01:09:37 PM »
I used imgur.
works well.
Greetings

The only image that uploads directly, is you avatar ... sometimes.  That prevent copyright problems and storing problems.  But EU wants to ban even linking URLs .. unless you pay a tax, and get approval first (from the authorities).
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 09:32:26 AM »
I used imgur.
works well.
Greetings

Imgur is the easiest way.  I visit a few other sites that make it easy with a button.  This place doesn't.  I went crazy until I learned about Imgur.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 11:05:14 AM »
Imgur is the easiest way.  I visit a few other sites that make it easy with a button.  This place doesn't.  I went crazy until I learned about Imgur.
Does it make you a member automatically? I just went there and they had my username like I had signed up...
PZ Myers

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 11:13:19 AM »
Does it make you a member automatically? I just went there and they had my username like I had signed up...

Imgur already knows you.  It just hides, waiting,  I have stock.  Bwa ha-ha. 

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 11:14:22 AM »
Imgur already knows you.  It just hides, waiting,  I have stock.  Bwa ha-ha. 
I have stock, lock, and one smoking barrel.
PZ Myers

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 11:21:11 AM »
I have stock, lock, and one smoking barrel.

Post that.  It sounds like an image from 'THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN'!

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 04:12:19 PM »
Post that.  It sounds like an image from 'THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN'!
PZ Myers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk